- authors note and copyrights -

well this will be my first harry styles fanfiction on this account. first of all this is based off the book by beastly. i love the book and i love the author. sorry, i just don't like the movie as much as the book. anyways, positive feedback is always nice and the comments and suggestions on what should be in the next chapter.

copyright rules are still the same, please don't copy off of this. it will only be on wattpad, so if anyone copies this story, punishments will be forced. but anyways, just enjoy the story and I hope you like it.

warning: there will be smut! if you don't like it, please tell me. but then again, if i don't listen to my parents, I wouldn't listen to you >:]. there will also be a lot and when i say a lot, i mean a lot of cursing. cursing is a habit and yeah. another thing is the drinking alcohol, that will happen, we don't know how much, but there will be some. and there will be fighting, but not like 'you touched my girl' or 'excuse me bitch, don't make me punch you!' i mean verbal fighting and some drunk fighting. so that's basically it.

hope you enjoy, and if you have feels, ask how many fucks michael clifford gives and multiply that by zero, that's how many i give! :D. but yeah, enjoy, press that vote button, comment and tell your friends. i would but i have no friends. bye.