Chapter 1.

• Dedicated to Zayn Malik

CLARISSA'S POV

I was nervous, navigating through the Internet looking for fanfictions. I love to read, and I love to write, and I loved One Direction, so I was looking for fanfictions to see if someone had posted something good. All the other things were like "Hi (your name)" said Harry, or Zayn, or Niall, or Liam or Louis. That's the type of fanfiction that I don't like, that in the middle, says (your name). And that type of fanfictions was the only thing I found.

I clicked on a One Direction fanfiction that didn't seemed so much fanfiction like the others. I wasn't wrong. It had orange borders and in the top, there was something orange with white that said in big letters WATTPAD. That fanfiction had the typical (your name) and hey I just posted on @(your twitter). I was about to give up looking for fanfics when I noted something at the top of the page. There was a create sign, a discover sign, a community sign and finally, a Join Now/Log In sign. I moved the mouse of my laptop up to there and pressed the Join Now. I saw what said there. Username. Email Address. Pasword. MM-DD-YY and finally, the gender. At the bottom, in small black letters, I could read "I agree to the terms of use for Wattpad. You must be at least 13 years old to join". I pressed the little box at the left of that sentence, and thought of a good username. I thought and thought. I tried with several ones like @GirlOnFire or @Livewhilewereyoung but those were already taken. So I thought of my best friend, Ryan. She is a girl. If I mixed up the letters...it would give me Rayn. And Zayn was like Rayn so I thought. "What about RaynZayn" I muttered under my breathe. Luckly I was alone in my room and there was no one in the house, and I was an only child. Mom was at work and there was no friends today. I tried with RaynZayn. It was avaible. I put my e-mail address right away. clarylant1D@gmail.com. I thought of my password and wrote the single word "claryloveszayn". I put my birthday date, the real one. 1st of February of 1995. I had the same birthday date as Harry Styles, although I was a year younger than him .

I Joined Wattpad account and soon, there was a sign were I could read "WELCOME TO WATTPAD! TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT GO TO YOUR E-MAIL" I went to Gmail and logged in as clarylant1D and put my password, that was always the same one; claryloveszayn. I was really in love with Zayn Malik and I have to admit that I was a bit jelous of Perrie Edwards, his girlfriend, and I hated her a little bit, too. Only because Zayn was my crush, and I rejected all the other boys just because I love him and not them. Well, once I had a relationship with my friend Simon (not Cowell, obviously) but we soon broke up, when Sophie Jark moved to our school and they're together since then, that was a year and a half ago. So as I was saying, I logged in in my e-mail and looked the first notification: Wattpad sent you a message! I clicked it. There was a big page, and I don't like reading notifications, so I skipped that and put the link "activate your Wattpad account here". Another tab opened and I closed the e-mail one for being only in Wattpad.

I went to create story. I pressed the tittle of the story, and I wrote iMusic there. I have a certain talent for writing songs and poems and all that stuff so I thought it would be good to make all to record what I wrote. The first one was for Zayn Malik, obviously, my crush and beautiful guy from One Direction, my favorite band ever.

It was for Zayn Malik. I named it

IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU

I think it's your smile

That makes this magic

I think it's your eyes

I feel I'm nothing

When I'm close to you

I've never met you

But I think I know

How you are