Chapter 3.

CLARISSA'S POV

I woke up because of my alarm that Monday. I slowly opened my eyes, and turned off the alarm. I sat on my bed, still a little bit sleepy. Then, I got up and walked to the bathroom. As I already said to you, the bathroom is connected to my room, and it's MY bathroom. I let the water run, because it was cold, and I started getting off my PJ's. I threw the PJ's to the little table with towels that I have in front of the WC. Then I touched the water with one of my fingers, and I relaxed to know that the water was hot. I jumped in -literally- and let the hot water run through my body. I relaxed my muscles, and closed my eyes. I started thinking for a new song, this time, one for Niall. I think I already have one prepared, but I don't know how it will be. I only know that I'll put some things like 'blue eyes like the sky' or 'hair as the sun and sand' but only fragments of the song. I opened my eyes, suddenly remembering that today was a school day. I washed my hair with a blueberry shampoo, and with another hair supplies that I need to use, because my hair is weird. I started singing in the shower my favorite song of all times; Live While We're Young of One Direction. Then, when I was ready, I got out of the shower and shut the water. I got a towel for my body and another one for my hair to dry faster. I got out of the bathroom, grabbing my PJ's, and I entered the walking wardrobe, throwing the PJ's to the PJ's place. I got some underware; a bra and 1D girl boxers. I also got some white socks, and then I rushed to get my light blue skinny jeans and my favorite shirt, a One Direction one, white, with a heart and there inside where the boys. Under the heart with the boys, in bold letters, was written "One Direction"

I sang " AND LIVE WHILE WER'RE YOUNG". Yes, I'm crazy for that song. I love that song, it's my favorite...never mind. I already said that it...SHUT UP CLARISSA LANTERN I shrieked to myself. I got my deodorant and used some. I put on my underware first (of course) and the socks. Then I put on my light blue skinny jeans and I got off me the towel that was wrapped around my hair. I dried my hair a little bit, and then threw the towel to my bed. I put my One Direction shirt, and went to the bathroom to blow-dry my light brown hair.

After I blow-dried my hair, I combed the insistent knots. My hair sometimes got to my eyes, in the front, but I liked it and I never wanted to make that hair grow. I brushed my teeth, and put on some make-up. An eye-liner, a little mascara and of course, some  before walking downstairs. Before going downstairs, I went to my wardrobe and found my pink GAP hoodie. I hoped that mom and his boyfriend, the Mark-Not-Tomlinson, weren't in the kitchen. As I walked there, I saw the light in he kitchen and my good humor disappeared when I saw the tall body of Mark-Not-Tomlinson. He was reading the newspapers. Mom often said, that she loved men who read the newspaper every morning and told her what was happening. Dad was one of them, but they got divorced when I was only four, thirteen years ago. I'm seventeen now and I don't remember anything about him. I don't even remember what color his eyes were, and my mom won't tell anything about him, so I just grew up with my mom and her boyfriends.

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun! I know we only met but let's pretend it's love! And never, never, never, stop for anyone! Tonight let's get some! And live while we're young!" I sang-shouted as I entered the kitchen. I wanted to be myself when I was in front of Mark-Not-Tomlinson, and I was a noisy person, shouting and singing whenever I could, even in class. (A/N That's truly me :P) Mark glanced at me, and then continued reading the newspaper. "Yeah, we'll be doing what we do, just pretending that we're cool, so tonight let's go crazy, crazy..." I sang Niall's solo, but I interrupted myself when I saw my mom eating a yogurt. "Oh, hey mom" I greeted her.

"Hi Clary. Mark, this is my daughter Clarissa, although we all call her Clary" she presented me to her boyfriend. "Clary, this is my boyfriend, Mark Tomlinson"

What. The. Fuck?

I walked to school, still dizzy of what mom said about Mark. Mark Tomlinson was my mom's new boyfriend. Louis's dad...no! It was Louis's step-dad (A/N for more information look in Wikipedia, Louis Tomlinson) And now he was my mom's boyfriend. So I could get a chance of...meeting One Direction! I squeaked excited, without noticing that I was in front of school. I saw my best friend, Ryan Daniels, standing under 'our' tree. I walked to her, smiling. I could trust her, she is a Directioner like me, and my best, best friend!