Chapter 2.

• Dedicated to Louis Tomlinson

"Clary, time to dine!" my mom shouted downstairs.

"I'm going" I shouted back.

I checked my reads and fans. For only being four days in Wattpad, I already reached ten fans and one hundred reads. It's only that I try to be likeable to other users, for them to fan me and all that stuff and so they can promote my story (A/N It's not true with me, though!). I know it sounds a little bit kind of Bradford Bad Boi stuff but I'm like that, always trying to lie to people and then the two of us having a reward. Them, reading my amazing songs. I'm making one for Louis Tomlinson, the Carrot King, now. I don't have any progress by now but I already thought of it. My reward is fanning, reading my fanfics and promoting my songs and all that stuff, so both of us have a reward. Well...mine is bigger.

I closed the Wattpad tab, then my laptop and left it on my bed. I ran downstairs, and when I entered the kitchen, I saw someone I didn't know. He was tall, thin, with short dark curls, although not like Harry's, and also he had hazel eyes. He wore glasses. When I entered the kitchen, he shot me a hate glance, and I was surprised. Who was this man. I saw my mom cuting salat for her and me, and I walked slowly to her side.

"Mom?" I whispered. "Who is that man there? Why is he here? I think he hates me. He looked bad at me and I saw him..."

"Clarissa, don't invent" Mom interrupted me. "He is my boyfriend, Mark"

I opened my eyes wide. "Mark...Tomlinson?!?!?"fff

Mom rolled her eyes, and she putted the salad bowl in my hands and ordered me to put it on the table. I think that meant that the Mark boyfriend of my mother isn't Mark Tomlinson. Oh, god. I was inventing everything about One Direction. When I went to the living room were was the dining table, Mark-Not-Tomlinson was standing there. I left the bowl on the table and glanced at him. He looked furiously at me, and leaned to kiss my mother. She moaned and I looked away. Then they started with a complete make-out session with Mark-Not-Tomlinson.

"I don't want to eat anything" I announced, and I rushed upstairs.

"Clary, wait!" my mom exclaimed. "Clarissa Lantern, come here!"

"No, I'm sleepy! Don't bother me, I'm off to sleep!!!" I yelled, and I think I heard Mark-Not-Tomlinson saying something to my mother. Something about...me.

I rushed upstairs. I entered my room and closed the door with the lock. I walked to the other side of my room, up to my walking wardrobe. I entered, and went to the PJ's sections. I have four long PJ's and five short PJ's. I grabbed a short PJ's, that was all black, with a furry white cat with cute, huge, blue eyes. The PJ's shorts were black with two blue eyes looking somewhere at the front.

I started singing Live While We're Young, my favorite song of One Direction, in my mind, while I ripped my clothes off me and threw them to the other side of my room. I put on my PJ's and climbed to my bed. There I got my laptop and remembered that I never brushed my teeth. I got from my bed and I went to my bathroom, that was connected to my room. I brushed my teeth and washed my mouth. Then I left the teeth brush next to the sink and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I climbed again on my bed, and I sat crossed legged. I put my laptop on my lap and opened the screen (I know it sounds weird but shut up). It had my Twitter opened, but I didn't see my tweets and automatically I opened another tab. I wrote www.wattpad.com there, and the link appeared. I clicked 'enter' and I saw my new notifications. I had four new fans, and thirty more reads in my songs. I went to 'My Works' and pressed 'New Part'.

I started typing.

Hey guyysss!! Did you like my song for Zayn?? He's my favorite xx Here goes one for our Carrot King dear Louis!!