Another Cold, Lonely Night

"I couldn't tell you how many nights I stayed awake thinking about her... Pamela." You spoke softly, tears in your eyes, "I love her... I always will Johnathan."

The person whom you spoke to was none other than Johnathan Crane, he was a doctor in the asylum here in Gotham and he was a really close friend of yours. He often gave you free counseling sessions as long as you made him your "famous chocolate chip cookies."

"Y/n, you know I love you and want the best for you-" he began, "But Pamela is gone, she's been gone for almost two years now... maybe you should move on."

"Maybe... but I know she's still alive..." you sniffled, "I know it, John!" You buried your face into your hands, "I love her..."

"I know." He moved over to the seat beside you and gently kissed your head, "And don't worry, I promise that things will get better, they always do."

You went home after a while- you went home to live another cold and lonely night in your near desolate apartment. Although the apartment was nice and perfect, it hadn't felt the same since Pamela had left.

It was a little apartment, but it had everything you ever wanted in it- her

It was a little apartment, but it had everything you ever wanted in it- her. She was your rock, your love, you did everything with her.

You remember the day that she gave you the stuffed rabbit you love so much- when you first got together, she wrote love letters to you... on your year anniversary, Pamela gave you the rabbit with all of her love letters, it was narrated by her as well. It helped you through some rough times.