VIII. Served with a Smirk

And that was only the beginning.

The fans loved the new series, they especially enjoyed the ending that never got cut out with George screaming for his dear life. Some called him and his room-mate cute as others pointed out the rivalry between Josh and Will in the session.

"Which one is yours?"

Will stood in the middle of Josh's house in game, George on his side after they'd declared a truce off camera.

They'd messed around in swamp biome along with a couple of mineshafts without the others so they could explore a little and have more supplies for recording later. And now that Alex and Josh were both in the session, cameras rolling Will couldn't help but make a scene.

"Dunno." George shrugged his shoulders, leaning closer to his monitor as he moved his character around.

"Fine." The brunette huffed, destroyed a bed then put it in his inventory, trotting towards his own home.

"What the fuck, Will? Why you gotta mess up my crib?" Josh asked in abashment, chasing the Geordie boy so he wouldn't miss the action.

Alex didn't care for the footage much, he stayed in George's stable that held 1 (one) single horse, putting down flowers around the creature so its place wasn't so plain.

George caught up to the two who were now stalling in front of the ominous tree that held an almost full blown mansion.

Will took out a sign and typed something on it, placing it just before the stairs.

"S2Memeuless. Wow." Josh read it aloud as he ate some berries to get his health back up. "Never thought out of all people you'd promote George."

George smiled to himself, aware how this was not the case. Will didn't try to advertise the dirty blonde's second channel, no. He wanted to indicate that in fact this tree house was now George's too.

"Alex get your ass in here." The Geordie called out to get the dark brunette's attention who reluctantly stopped his creative process.

Without a word the eldest of the group vanished behind his door and waited until his room-mate and his two friends joined him.

Looking George dead in the eyes in game, Will pulled out the bed he'd collected and placed it next to his own. He could barely hold back his giggles as he did so, whipping out a diamond axe when Josh took an alarming step towards the both of them.

"And now you, big lad Memeulous, live with me just to keep things realistic."

"So this is how you flirt?" Alex finally chimed in earning a slight smack from the boy with green eyes.

"Got a problem with that?" Will, ten times braver than in person chuckled, having no idea what effect he had on George with his words.

Good thing the icy blue-eyed boy didn't use his face cam at that very moment.

"Not at all." Alex wished he could hold his hands up in surrender but unfortunately Minecraft didn't come with such features.

Josh had to keep his act together so the skit like scene remained entertaining enough. "Well I do actually. You can't kidnap him, you know."

"If anything you kidnapped him." Will stated, full armor covering his skin with a shield in hand. "He needed to be rescued."

"Bullshit." Josh spat back, no real malice behind his words.

Alex slowly backed away from ths happenings and got to safety in the blink of an eye. He didn't want to add to the drama.

George hid behind his room-mate, snickers lacing his words. "Save me, my sweet prince! I don't want to go back!"