3

I yawn, opening my eyes. You're in bed next to me. "Good morning, Daydream." I climb about of bed, you never speak, I never heard your voice. "i hope to see you today, I'm going for a slushie. The same quick trip i seen you at." I smile at you, you seem to smile back, this makes me happy. I finish getting ready, putting on a pink sweater and a black tennis skirt. I look at you, you're watching me. My face turns red, as I tie my pink vans. "Let's go." I say as we walk out the door. You disappeared as soon as I reached the store, I go in looking around. No sign of you Daydream. I walk to the slushie machines, making myself one. I have a chuckle, "our love is god, let's go get a slushie." Someone next to me says, I smile at the reference. I turn to them, to tell them I appreciate the Heather's reference. I drop my slushie, it splashes on me and the ground. "Daydream." I whisper. Your head shoots up, "are you okay?" You have a voice, you're real. "Yes, sorry. I'm just clumsy." I scramble to get napkins, you help me. "It's okay, I'll help you. My name's Josh." You have a name, it is Josh. "Im Tyler, and thank you." I smile, blushing. We clean the mess, I stand up throwing away the napkins. You start wiping my legs. "Thank you, Josh." You smile up at me, getting up. "Can I buy you a slushie?" I look at you, "are you sure? I don't want to be a bother." You laugh, "of course I'm sure." I smile, making myself another slushie. "Thank you, Josh." You look down at me. "You're very welcome." You buy my slushie, we walk outside. "Hey Tyler?" I turn to you, "yes?" You look at me intensively. "Can i have your number?" I blush, "yeah, sure." You pull out your phone, I put my number in. "I'll text you later, Tyler. For now I must go to practice." You wave bye at me. "Goodbye, Daydream."
Once I am home, i sit at my desk. Opening my journal.
Today, I saw you. You bought me a slushie, and asked for my number. After a hundred and fifty three days I see you, once again. Until you text me tonight, farewell Daydream.
I sit, waiting.