Chapter Three : Meeting The Girls

Olivia's POV
It's about 9am and I realise that they are all still in their bedrooms. I go downstairs and start cooking breakfast, the least i can do for them is make them breakfast every once in a while considering theyre letting me stay with them. I shouted them all down and as I finished plating up the last bits of bacon, they all entered the room.

"Something smells nice," Vik said.

(time skip)

I had just gotten out of the shower and there was a knock on my bedroom door.
"One sec," I said as I put a towel around myself.
"Okay come in," I said.
It was Josh.
"Why hello young Joshua."
"Hey," he said, "Thankyou for breakfast it was lovely."
"You're welcome," I replied.
"So, have you got any plans for this week?" He asked.
"Nope." I admitted.
"Well, would you like to come on a little last minute holiday with the boys and a few girls."
"Yeah id love to," I replied with a smile.
"Good. It will be us Sidemen boys and then Freya, and a few other girls that are in our little youtube circle if you get me."
"Yeah sounds good."
"We are going to some resort in Greece, nothing special just a last minute getaway for a week."
"Last minute holidays are the best holidays" I said.
"That is probably one of the wisest things youve ever said." He chuckled.
"OI!" I snapped.
"Calm down im only joking, anyways would you like to meet the girls before we go?"
"Yeah I think that would be the better option rather than meeting them on a plane on the way to going on a holiday together."
"Well they are all coming round later so you can meet them then."
"Okay," I replied with a smile, and with that, he said goodbye and left.

I decided to wear a some lightwash blue denim shorts, paired with a cropped hoodie and a belt.

(time skip to after meeting the girls and knowing them for a few hours)

"Well," Nia said, "We may have only known you for a few hours but I feel like we can all agree that it feels like we've known you alot longer and that your definately gonna be one of our best mates already."
There was a collective response of people agreeing that the statement is true.
"I will add you to our group chat," said Freya.

My phone vibrated and I saw a notification :
WhatsApp : 'Frey x' added you to 'SideChicks'

"Thanks," I said, "So are you all going to Greece?" I asked.
They all said yes which is good, because we wouldnt want anyone missing out.

"Did any of you know that we are all sharing a villa?" Gee asked.
Once again there was a collective response of similar answers. Nome of us knew that we were sharing a villa.
"Well now you know!" Said Gee enthusiastically.

(time skip to boarding the plane)

Apparently, due to "health and safety regulations", there is a new enforcement that whatever seat number you have on your boarding ticket, that has your name on, you have to be in that seat. That ultimately meant that if you are travelling in groups, you can't switch around where you are sitting and decide who you are sitting with. Apparently this was so in case of an emergency, the staff know exactly who is sat where. Luckily for me I had the window seat and also luckily for me, the person sat next to me was the person I was hoping to be sat with ; Simon.

"I guess its your unlucky day," I said to Simon as he sat down next to me.
"What do you mean?" He asked in a confused manner.
"You're the unfortunate one who has to put up with me for the next 4 hours." I replied sarcasrically.
"Oh shush you, Im not the one putting up with you its more like the other way around."

(time skip)

Ethan's POV
So I got up to go to the toilet, did my business, and then on the way back I saw that Olivia and Simon were asleep, she had her head resting against his and likewise his was on hers. I thought id take a picture because to be honest they looked quite cute. It was 100% definately going on twitter when we land. I sat back down and I was sat with Tobi and Bog, so I thought id show them.
"Is it just me or do either of you think theyd be cute together?" Tobi said to us.
"Hmm yeah I kinda ship it." I said.
"Yeah they suit each other," Bog said,
"Josh wouldn't be happy tho" he added.
"Josh wouldnt be happy about what?" Josh said in third person.
"Nothing, dont worry lad" I said convincingly.
"Alright," he replied.

Simon's POV
I woke up slowly to the sound of JJ laughing, no suprise there to be completely honest. I tried to sit up a little bit straighter but Olivia, who had her head resting against me, shuffled a little, so I remained in the same position so I didnt wake her. I dont know what this thing is between me and her, but there's definately something there. I don't know if she feels the same way, but I know I have some form of feelings for her. It's hard to explain, I feel complete with her. There is no one that can make me feel the way she makes me feel and she doesn't realise it. Every time I look at her I just go in a complete trance. Her eyes can make anyones mood change from bad to great. Her smile is so mesmirising, youd never be able to forget it. Its so hard to explain, and its even harder to come to terms with the fact that i havent even known her that long either. Shes too good for me anyways, so I dont even know why im thinking about her like this. She can do so much better than me. Plus, Josh would never allow something to happen between me and her anyways so im clearly wasting my time.

(time skip to getting into the minibus on the way to our villa)

Olivia's POV
So news is out. I have a youtube channel. I had been planning it for days and the time finally came ; Josh got me in his vlog and he was just ending it, because hes doing daily vlogs at the minute, and he hints for me to say the usual "leave a like and comment" so I did, but then I added "and subscribe to my channel 'Olivia Bradley'" and he just looked at me in a confused way, then finally clocked on what I meant.
"Did you bring a vlogging camera?" He asked me.
"Yeah why?" I replied.
"Great. Youre now doing daily vlogs with me for the week."
How fun.