hurt

Sky's POV
I rushed home as quickly as I possible could. There was no one in sight except for Max who had startled me earlier.

The day had quickly turned to night and I knew for a fact that if anyone saw me sneaking through the dark woods while covered in dry blood wouldn't think twice before alerting the police.

I soon came to my house where I noticed something that made my heart leap. The lights in the house were all turned on and I was sure that I had turned them all off before I left.

I slowly sneaked up to the door then gently turned the knob, trying not to make any sound. As soon as I was inside I began to look around but saw no one so, I proceeded up the stairs when suddenly I heard the shower in the bathroom running.

I immediately grabbed the knife that was sticking out of my pocket and walk quickly over to the door. I could hear the person humming from the other side of the door and that pissed me off, knowing that someone would just break into another person's house and use their bathroom made me mad and I wasn't about to let that person get away with it.

I pushed the bathroom door open and then drag the shower curtain aside ready to end their pathetic life.

"What the hell." A familiar voice echoes into my ears as I leaped into the bathe with the knife in my hand.

I looked up quickly to see her long green hair laying wet against her face.

"What are you doing in my house Natalia? I could have killed you!" I yelled at her as the water showered down above our heads.

She looked at me for a moment with a wired look on her face before bursting into laughter.

"Yeah right," she laughed.

I glared at her then rolled my eyes before stepping out of the bathtub. I was about to walk out of the room when I felt Natalia's cold hands press down on my shoulders.

I turned around to face her but she then began pulling me back over to the tub.

"What's wrong with you!" I yelled while pulling away from her.

She suddenly slipped and her naked ass felt to the floor with a  powerful crash making her moan in pain.

I then noticed that there were blood running from her side which she tried to cover with her hands.

"I'm so sorry." I shouted as I quickly bent down and began trying to stop the bleeding. I gently placed my hands over the wound which was supposed to be bandaged up.

"What happened to the bandages that were on the wounds?" I asked but she didn't answer, she just sat there on the floor smiling and bleeding out.

"Listen sky, I don't want to die and I won't. It's just a slight accident okay," she spoke before lifting her hands up and holding my cheeks.

"I stared at her then closed my eyes when suddenly I felt something smooth brushing against my lips. I quickly opened my eyes to see Natalia's lips pierced against mine.

I was so shock that I pulled myself away before standing up.

"What the hell." I spoke with both my cheeks flaming red.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't help it." She replied with her index finger held firm against her lips.

I shook my head then proceeded to lift her and carry her to the room in which I had once told her to stay, then I attended to her wounds.

"You'll be okay," i told her.

I was about to leave the room when I turned around to turn the  lights off but something caught my eyes.

Natalia was still naked while lying on the bed. Her long green hair laid perfectly around her shoulders as her nose ring glistened in the dark. I couldn't help but stare at her almost paled skin as she just laid there breathing slowly. Her lips were so beautiful she looked like a princess in a deep slumber.

I smiled as a tear ran down my cheeks. "I'm sorry," I whispered before exiting the room.

I was half way down the stairs when I heard a knock on the door. I hurried over to open it when I noticed it was max.

"What do you want max?" I asked with a very annoyed look on my face.

"I want you to out on a date, if you don't mind," he spoked boldly.

I smirked at him before grabbing him by his collar and pulling him inside.

"Okay, you can drop by tomorrow at 7 pm sharp and please don't be late." I told him before telling him to leave.

I could see the smile on Max's face growing bigger and bigger.

" I've got something for you," he spoked once more before dragging a cellphone from his packet and placing it into my hand.

My eyes widened when I noticed that it was my phone. "How did you get my phone." I asked.

Max didn't reply he just smiled. I was now very confused, it made me feel as if my heart was about to jump from my chest.

I got angry and slammed the door in his face before bursting into tears.

"What's wrong," a voice boomed from behind me causing me to turn around. It was just Natalia trying to walk down the stairs.

"I just don't want to be what I am, it hurts so much just being here," I cried.

"Look I already know what you are and I love you for it sky, you're a brave girl that takes revenge on the person's who have wronged you

"Look I already know what you are and I love you for it sky, you're a brave girl that takes revenge on the person's who have wronged you." She spoke.

"What! How long have you known!" I yelled.

She bent her head down the replied to my question. " I've known for a long time now and it was pretty obvious. I mean you're covered in blood right now, it can't get anymore obvious than that."

"Are you freaking serious!" I yelled as I ran pass Natalia and up the stairs, all I could think about was the hurt I felt inside my heart and the confusion that filled my head.