bloody mess

Sky's pov
I was awoken by the sound of something falling beside my bed.
I jumped up quickly then glanced  over my shoulder with my eyes half open. That's when I saw it.

Someone was making their way through my window.

I quickly hop out of bed then grab a knife that was lying under my pillow, But, by the time I got to the window the person jump back out and ran off into the nearby woods.

"What the fuck." I whispered as I sat back down on the edge of the bed. My heart still beating from my chest.

"Aunt Lilian!!!" I yelled out angrily.

She soon came running into my room with her toothbrush shoved into her mouth and her clothes open.

"What is it now?" She asked in a whinny tone.

I glared at her then roles my eyes before answering her.

"Someone just tried to break into my freaking room." I started.

She jumped backwards then looked at me.

"Are you sure?" She asked, still a bit shaky.

I got up then walk over to the window. That's when I saw the purple button just laying there.

"Know what aunt, I bet I was  just having one of those sexual wet dream where you're raped by a sexy hot kidnapper." I said while turning around and smirking at my aunt.

My aunt paused for a moment then she burst out laughing. She sounded like someone  was tickling her.

"Without you I'd never be able to laugh like this." She said while wiping a tear form her eyes and walking out of my room.

I smiled then turned my attention back to the button I was holding in my hand.

"There's only one person I know that wore these sort of shitty design." I thought while placing my chin in my hands.

I smiled once more then hurried into the bathroom so I could freshen up for school. Afterwards I got dress then took my bag and left without informing  my aunt.

It was approximately 5: 00 am and most of the neighborhood was still fast asleep. I walked trough the lonely streets while gripping my bag to my side.

My mind was so indulge in thoughts that I didn't notice when a car pull up beside me, All I knew was that I was snap out of my thoughts by the horn being blown.

I jumped in fright then looked over at the red BMW then was about to walk off, when I heard a familiar voice coming from inside. I stopped then look back as the window began to wine down. First a hand shoved out then the head of the person.

Looking very closer I saw that it was Mr Sanchez.

"So freaking hot." I whispered as I walked over to car while biting my lips in a sexual way.

Mr Sanchez  saw what I was doing, so he began looking over into the nearby bushes as if he was searching for someone.

"Hey there Mr handsome, what yah doing out here." I said smiling.

He looked at me then cleared his throat. "Get in, We of to talk" he spoke.

I smirked then proceed to open the car door. Mr Sanchez was the only one inside.

"So why I'm I here?" I asked while wrapping my hair around my fingers.

He didn't answer, instead he started the engine then drove off without uttering another word.

Soon we came to an old building which looked as if no one has lived in it for years. Mr Sanchez pulled up in an old broken down garage and told me to get out.

I slowly open the door then step outside. The place was crawling with roach and rodents.

"huh! Why the hell I'm I here sir?" I asked in a very unpleasant tone.

I thought he would have reacted the way he usually acted in class but instead he smirked at me then removed his glasses.

"I see the way you look at me and I know you see the way I look at you". He spoke while biting down on his lips.

"Are you serious sir? Because I've got zero interest in you." I said then started walking away when I felt myself being pulled backwards.

It happened so fast that I didn't even realize when I pulled the knife from my packet,I only remember myself stabbed Mr Sanchez as he tried hugging me. Blood spew up into my eyes and my mouth as I pushed him to the floor.

"Look what you made me do!" I yelled them started taking my clothes off.

I slowly sat on top of him then looked into his ocean blue eyes.

"I won't kill you, but I'll let you suffer for being a dumbass." I spoke then grabbed him by his arms and then pull him inside the old broken down house.

As soon as I got him inside I quickly tried to stop the bleeding with some old clothes I found lying on the floor, then I tied him to an old bed that was inside one of the rooms.

"Please let me go! I'm sorry I tried to touch you. I promise I won't tell anyone about what you did." He spoke groaning in pain as drips of blood could still be see running down his shoulder.

I smile then lifted up his chin with my index finger then moved my head down to his hears and whispered into his ears.

" I'm sorry but I can't help it, I'll let you go as soon as I can find the real me again."

With those words I smirked then pushed some scraps of clothes into Mr Sanchez mouth.

"You're so fucking hot." I whispered as I felt myself getting wet.

I knew for a fact that people would go looking for him so I had to get rid of the car by driving it over a cliff, then I quickly hurried out into the woods where I sat and tried to clear my mind by sinking a blade deep into my arm and watching the blood flow.