I'm a killer

Sky stood there in the darkness looking at Natalia who was now covered in blood. She had a very satanic look on her face as she held the knife in her hand.

"What's wrong sky? Aren't you happy I stopped him for you?" She asked while walking towards Skyler, who was still in shock.

"Don't touch me!" Sky yelled before dragging herself away from Natalia and stepping back a bit.

"I don't want this, I never asked for your help nor did I want you to be like me! I'm a cold blooded killer and I don't want anyone else to follow in my footsteps." Sky cried as she looked at Natalia who was now realising her actions. Her eyes narrowed down at the knife in her hands before she immediately fell to the ground.

"You're right," she spoke. "The rest should be stopped by you, you started all this!" She cried out.

Sky's face was suddenly filled with sadness, something she hasn't felt in a long time. She looked down at Natalia who was still sitting on the ground then she look over at some foot tracks that headed into the woods.

"Goodbye Natalia," she spoke softly before running off into the dark woods. Natalia's eyes watched as sky faded into the fog that formed around them.

Sky knew the woods very well so she knew exactly where Justin and Kim would be. Without wasting anytime she bolted through the darkness, soon she came to a clearing in the Woods.

"Come out, come out where ever you are," she spoke calmly as she searched around with her eyes. Suddenly there was a tiny top on her shoulder which caused her to jump in fright, almost falling on the knife she was holding.

"What the hell," sky groaned as she looked up. It was max. He was wearing a black hoodie and black jeans and had a twisted smile on his face.

"What are you doing out here?" Sky snapped at him in anger. "Are you following me," she asked with a trembling voice.

Max didn't answer he just stood there like a mannequin. The tension between grew stronger and stronger when suddenly sky snapped once more.

"Why won't you answer you freaking pervert, are you following me!" She yelled.

Max smiled at sky's facial expression before slowly moving towards her. "You want to know why I'm out here ?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes I wa-" he suddenly interupted sky by pulling a dark mask from behind him.
"This is why I'm out here my love," he spoke as he pull the mask over his face. Skyler was now shocked out of her mind. Max is the guy in the hoodie, the one that has been following her for so long.

"How can this be," she muttered as the knife fell from her hands.

"That's right sky, it's me. I love you so much, I had to protect you, I had to make you mine Skyler. Mine and mine alone." He said laughing.

The atmosphere became chilly as sky looked at max in utter silence. She wanted to wake up and find that it was all just a dream but, sadly it was real and she had to face it.

"Snap out of it," max yelled as he bolted pass sky. "I'm going to kill them for you, just like I ended your pathetic aunt's life. He called out to her as he made his way through the woods.

Sky quickly pulled herself together before grabbing her knife from the ground and running after max. She soon caught up to him. She found max holding Kim by the hair as Justin laid face down into the dirt.

"I've always wanted to do this," he laughed as his eyes widen in joy.

"Stop it, you do not get to kill them," she screamed at him before charging towards them in rage. She ran straight up to max and punched him in the face causing him to fall to the ground as Kim fell on top of him.

"Ouch" he yelled before quickly holding his face in pain.

"Listen to me, I'm going to kill them and then I'm going to end you. How dare you kill my aunt! The only person I loved, how could you!" Sky yelled at max with teary eyes.

"Shut up sky, I heard you. You said you hated your aunt and wanted her to disappear. I heard everything and I made it happen. Look we don't have time for this because your fucking play things had already call the cops." He replied to sky while still holding his face. They were both concentrating on each other so much that they didn't notice Justin sneaking away.

"Justin is gone," a voice suddenly boomed from behind sky causing her to look around. It was Natalia, she was running towards them angrily.

Sky then noticed that Justin was really gone. She quickly turned her gaze away from max and ran after Justin. She finally caught up with him at a nearby bridge.

"Please sky don't kill me, I won't breath a word of this to anyone I promise,"he begged but, sky didn't care, all she wanted was to end it all, to kill them and start a new life as a different person.

"Why wouldn't I kill you Justin? I kill all of you for a reason. Mr Sanchez wanted to rape me, Kim made fun of me, Edward told you to break up with me, Lisa tried to break into my house and so did Amelia. They all had it coming and so do you," sky replied laughing. Her brains was now filled with hatred and her mind scattered with death.

" I'm not sorry about any of this, I'm a killer and you're my victim, you of to die." She spoke as eyes suddenly got filled with clouds and tears ran down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry please just stop," Justin still continued to beg but sky blocked out everything he was saying as, she bolted towards him with her knife, ready to end his life.