Whistleblower

ToastedBagels

ToastedBagels

Summary:

Laurel Cates is a people-watcher. She's determined to get through college without stepping on any toes or causing a scene, and so far, it's going pretty well. But when Laurel uncovers a scandal that involves the head coach of Garland's beloved football team, she knows she had to do the right thing.

Even if her classmates don't believe her.

Even if her boss tries to fire her from the side job she desperately needs.

Even if the heart-of-gold quarterback, Bodie St. James, seems hell-bent on hating on her for writing the article that got Coach Vaughn put under criminal investigation (a feat which proves difficult when Laurel and Bodie wind up in the same group for a class project in BIO 108: Human Sexuality).

•••••

Review:

10/10

This is an absolutely amazing read. It wasn't super rushed and ended absolutely perfectly.

Laurel and Bodie are both amazing built and thought out characters, which makes this book ten times more interesting, enjoyable, and entertaining. You can also clearly see the character development within the story.

The book also talks about certain controversial topics and different obstacles people can come across while finding their passion.

This author is absolutely amazing, I love her work. She writes super well and definitely deserves to be published. I can't wait for more of her books❤️