"Party"

(The song is there for u listen to if u want to not because it goes with this chapter)-E.J
~~~~~~ the day of the party~~~~

Third POV: a lot of people have already showed up some people are swimming or they are chatting with each other ember had to put the pet upstairs in there own room so that they don't get into trouble.

Ring!!!!

Levi: ember can you get the door.

Ember: yeah.

Third POV: ember walked up to the door with Lucas on her hip and opened it and there was max who looked very nervous.

Ember: hey max!!!

Max: h-hi.

Ember:come on in.

Max: thank you for inviting me.

Ember: your welcome... don't look so nervous.

Max: well I don't think your husband likes me very much.

Ember: don't worry he won't do anything.

Max: if you say so.

Ember: come eat,drink,swim and chat with everyone.

Lucas: I want to swim.

Ember: ok lets go change then (picks him back up) you can hangs out by the pool or chat with them the couple by the couch now who you are so can go talk to them.

Max:alright thank you.

Ember: your welcome(smiles)

Third POV: ember left with Lucas to go upstairs and max walked over to where Connie and Sasha that talked about a lot of stuff till Levi and his mother announced that dinner was ready Lucas ran downstairs in his swim short to his dad as ember walked down stairs in her swim suit (her swim suit is at the top of the chapter) Levi said the blessing and everyone started eating ember brought max a plate and a drink ember sat down across from him and made sure Lucas at he's food after he was done ember made him wait for 30 minutes levi came around and whispered some in her ear she turned to him and whispered something back he nodded and walked away ember and Lucas went to the pool she lead him into the water making sure he could touch the bottom he started kicking she went around in the pool with him teaching him to swim after about a hour of swimming in the warm water ember and Lucas got out and dried off Levi looked at ember stomach as she dried off and looking at the very small bulge on her stomach kuchel looked at him funny but she ignored it ember pick up Lucas as his head dropped on her shoulders and his arms wrapped around her neck Levi cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

Levi: I thank everyone for coming out here tonight it was great to see everyone here today i would like to thank our friends,family and loved ones for joining us even though it was only for a short time but before everyone leaves tonight I would like to share something with everyone.

Ember and Levi: were going to have another baby!!!

Third POV: gasps of joy and cheers filled the room as Levi's mother yelled (I knew it) ember clarified that max was the first one to now about it a lot of them asked if they knew the gender of the baby but ember responded with (I don't know yet) the younger kids got to touch her stomach even though Levi was being protective after everyone started leaving ember and max where having a private discussion outside in the cold night air.

Ember: you can come by any time Levi will be at work while I'm at home so you could come and visit.

Max: that would be nice but...I don't think your husband would agree.

Ember: you where the first one to know about the pregnancy I want you to be the one to help me with the Reveal.

Max: why would you want me to help??