:Surprise:

Third POV: after a few days after embers little heat movement she had a appointment with her doctor for her first check up ember got her father to watch Lucas at there house as Levi and her where getting ready she was kinda disappointed that her friend couldn't make it because he was talking to a girl so her and Levi was going Levi helped her to the truck because her belly was bigger then it was when she had Lucas as they drove to the clinic she rested till they got there before going inside.

Ember: I'm a little nervous..

Levi: don't worry about it sweetie it will be ok.

Nurse Kate: hello how are you today.

Ember: I'm doing good I'm here to see doctor Ross.

Nurse Kate: ok have a seat and I'll call u when he's ready.

Third POV: as Levi and ember say down and waited a old lady that was sitting there say something:

Old lady: are u expecting.

Ember: yes ma'am I am.

Old lady: is this ur first time being pregnant.

Ember: no ma'am I have a older son.

Old lady: that's nice how many months are u.

Ember: I should be 3 months.

Old lady: must be a health one seeing how your already so big.

Ember: yes i know.

Nurse Kate: Ember his ready for you.

Ember: ok.(stands up)

Old lady: anyway congratulations!

Ember: thank you.(walks away)

Third POV: ember and Levi walked back and meet up with doctor Ross she gave him a hug and Levi shook his hand.

Doctor Ross: so how has Lucas been.

Ember: he's been doing great.

Doctor Ross: that's great (puts on gloves)

Doctor Ross: so how many months are you.

Ember: I should be three months.

Doctor Ross: are you sure looks like ur at five.

Ember: yes I'm sure I haven't had a heat in three months.

Doctor Ross: alright then let's see what we got go ahead and raise your shirt and lay down for me.

Nurse Kate: this is gonna be a little cold.

Third POV: the nurse put the gel on her stomach and Levi grabbed embers hand as doctor Ross put the blue and white object across her bump they looked at the screen thats was all black till they seen a small white body they started tearing up seeing the small head and hands and feet the doctor said they he couldn't do the gender yet Bc the baby was too small he then moved the Stick over some and seen something else he moved it over and seen another small Hand ember and Levi gasped doctor Ross moved it all the way over and seen there was another baby she went back and forth between the two and confirmed to the couple there was twins in a sac together but as they kept moving it around they seen another sac with one baby in it.

Levi: that cant be what I think it is.

Doctor Ross: oh Yes it is congratulations I won't get the results for gender back till a few days I'll send them to u so y'all can tell the family.

Ember: I can't believe we are having triples

Nurse Kate: alright let's get u cleaned up since ur having twins the birth rate is up so In about 7 more months U should be ready to give birth.