Part One

Frank had long ago stopped using the club for its intended purpose.

As an influential and unbonded Alpha, Frank had easily gained a membership to the exclusive club. On any given night an array of unbonded Omegas were available, usually just falling into the first day of their heat so they were sane enough to hold a conversation and consent.

The club allowed Alphas to satiate their own needs with a willing Omega without the permanency of claiming. Alphas would command and the Omegas would obey, both fulfilling their dominant and submissive urges respectively. The only rules were safewords must be adhered to at all times and there was to be no knotting.

Frank had used the club for a year or so whenever he felt the need. But now he was ready for something more. Frank was using the club to find a permanent Omega.

Of course he still enjoyed himself in the usual ways but now he had his mind open to other possibilities. He'd had this mentality with the last five Omegas he'd used but they just didn't fit exactly what he was looking for... not that he had any idea what he was looking for specifically.

Frank internalized a sigh as he looked over the evening's available Omegas, naked and lined up on their hands and knees facing the wall. Frank approached the small stage and idly ran one finger along the backs of all their thighs as he passed. Each one shivered but none made any noise.

When Frank got the end his finger was dripping with the collective slicks. Unable to resist, he pushed the digit past his lips and sucked softly.
Somebody in there tasted good.

Frank made his way back down the line, sniffing at each man to try and sync up the scent with the sweet taste. It didn't take long. The third man in the row smelt just like honey and Frank took an extra deep sniff just to appreciate it.

"Show me your face, baby," Frank said in a low voice, squeezing the Omega's hip so he knew he was the one being addressed.

The man lifted his head then turned to look over his shoulder. His dark hair fell in strands over his sparkling eyes and Frank almost gasped at the pale skin, the red lips standing out even more as the corners turned up in a shy smile.

"I'll take him," Frank said to the member of staff at the side of the stage even though he hadn't looked away from the Omega.

Frank sipped at his drink while he waited, sitting in the leather chair in the private room. Even the bitterness of the whisky couldn't remove the sweet taste that clung to Frank's tongue.

A sharp knock at the door and Frank called out for them to enter. A club employee dressed in black suit entered the room with the naked Omega behind him. With a simple hand gesture Frank instructed the member of staff to leave which he did quickly, closing the door behind him with a soft click.

The Omega had barely stepped further than the door and as Frank assessed him with predatory eyes, he slowly backed towards the corner.

"Are you scared of me?" Frank asked, putting his glass down on the small table.

"Y-yes, Alpha, a little," the Omega stuttered softly.

"I don't want you to be scared of me, not really. I want you to trust me, submit to me."

"I know, Alpha." The Omega dropped his head and Frank knew it wasn't his first time in the club.

"What's your name?" Frank asked, working hard to make his tone gentle.

"G, Alpha," the Omega replied, still staring at the floor.

All the Omegas were issued a letter on arrival at the club each night, usually their own initial if nobody else had already been designated it.