Part Three

Frank shot one hand into Gerard's hair and yanked his head back harshly. Gerard let out a yelp but it quickly faded into a moan.

"Do you know what you're asking for, Omega?" Frank snarled, his dominant side running free in response to Gerard's submissiveness.

Fuck, he wanted Gerard; the Omega was gorgeous, obedient, clearly into anything rough and a dirty talker too.

"Make me yours, Alpha. I'll do anything... everything to please you, Frank."

Frank reached up without breaking eye contact and released Gerard's wrists from the cuffs. Gerard hadn't been told to move though so he kept his arms raised in the same position. Frank let out a small feral noise at Gerard's display of dedication, feeling his cock twitch when Gerard bared his throat too.

"I'll breed you like a fucking bitch if that's what you want," Frank hissed against Gerard's ear.

Gerard let out a shuddering moan and Frank could smell the slick pouring out of him.

"Every time you're empty it won't be for long, Omega, I'll put another baby in you. Knot you every fucking heat, fill you up every time, show everyone you belong to me."

"Please, Alpha," Gerard whined desperately, squirming on the spot.

Frank took hold of Gerard's wrists and threw the Omega's arms around his neck. Gerard laced his fingers together behind Frank's head as the Alpha kissed him, a violent clash of teeth and tongues.

"On the bed," Frank growled when he pulled back.

Gerard instantly dropped to the floor and crawled to the huge bed against the wall, giving Frank the perfect view of his wet hole dripping onto the carpet as he moved. Frank pulled off his own underwear and was on top of the Omega as soon as he slinked onto the bed.

Gerard spread his legs and hitched his knees up, displaying and offering himself to the dominant male with a whimper. Frank wasted no time pushing his hard cock into the wet heat.

"Love the way you feel around me," Frank murmured against Gerard's ear once he was fully inside the man.

Gerard mewled in pleasure and agreement, clinging on to Frank's shoulders as he started to move. Gerard lifted his legs and wound them around Frank's waist; Frank dug his fingers into Gerard's soft thigh to keep him close.

The pace was fast from the start, Frank throwing his full weight into fucking Gerard. Gerard tried to move his body in time with Frank's punishing thrusts but he was too wrapped up in the sensations, eventually giving up and just letting Frank fuck him into the mattress.

"Fuck... Gee..." Frank panted when he felt the familiar tingle run down his spine, letting him know he was seconds away from swelling.

"Do it..." Gerard pleaded, reaching up to press his lips to Frank's jaw. "Knot me, Alpha, please."

"You want it, baby?" Frank taunted as he pushed as deep as he could inside the Omega.

Gerard's eyes rolled back and a throaty moan tore out of him at the feel of Frank pressing against his prostate. Frank groaned softly as he felt his knot start to grow. Gerard's gasped then clawed frantically at the Alpha's back.

"So big... fuck, Frank," Gerard whined, his body convulsing wildly.

"I got you, baby, just breathe."

Frank rocked his body as much as he could considering the restriction so he was still brushing against Gerard's sweet spot. Gerard was torn between moaning in pleasure and whimpering in discomfort.