Chapter 6: Sorry

Mauli went inside the room and noticed that the bedroom was empty.

Where is Kunal? Mauli thought.

She called the desk lady and asked if anyone named Kunal had checked out. And Kunal had went checked out.

Mauli cuts the call and huffs angrily.

He could have atleast called or wrote a note.

Mauli calls Kunal but he won't pick his phone up.

"Guess I'll have to go out again." Mauli muttered. She angrily slammed the door while leaving.

Kunal walked down the streets, not knowing where he was going. He was bored staying in the room the whole time and he was also mad at Mauli.

This was the second time she went somewhere without him. Usually both of them could go out but lately she hasn't been telling him where she is going and why.

He kicked the bottle in front him again and again, going wherever that leads him.

He stopped for sometime and sat down in a bench he found. When he checked his, he saw that Mauli had called him like a thousand times.

Kunal calls her and she immediately picks the call up.

"What's wrong with you kunal?" Mauli shouted across the phone. Kunal pulled the phone away from his ears.

"How many times should I tell you to not go anywhere without telling me?" Mauli shouted more.

"Now where am I suppose to find you?" Mauli asks, lowering her voice down.

"Hello? Kunal? You there?" Mauli asked hearing no answer from the other end.

"I hear you Mauli but can you please stop shouting." Kunal asked.

Mauli calmed herself down a little but she was still upset.

"I don't know where I am but I know the way to the hotel, just wait near the hotel for me. I am coming there." Kunal hangs, sighs, and starts walking towards the hotel again.

"What is wrong with him?" Mauli said to herself.

"I have to go back to the hotel.UHHH." Mauli whined.

She walks back to the hotel and notices Ravan- Rajdeeps nickname from Mauli- going somewhere with his wife.

She wonders how his wife can handle him. He is so cold ad rude. Seriously, how can he call her a stalker.

She watches them walk before she couldn't see them anymore.

Just then she feels a tap in her shoulders. She looks around her to see Kunal smiling at her.

"Why are you smiling?" Mauli asked.

"Cause I can. You have some problem?" Kunal replied. Mauli rolls her eyes.

"Don't get annoyed." Kunal says. "While I was walking, I saw that there is a carnival not too far away from here. So I was thinking we could go there." Kunal said with pleading eyes.

Mauli wasn't the type to go to carnivals and stuff. She would rather watch a movie but when Mauli saw Kunals face, she couldn't say no.

"Okay but only for an hour." Mauli said. Kunal smiled widely and both of them start walking the direction that Rajdeep and Nandini were walking.

P.S The next 2 chapter will not have any Kunal- Nandini or Rajdeep- Mauli scenes. I will focus more on relationship between the two couples. So if you are hoping for some rajdeep mauli and Kunal Nandini scenes than you might as well just skip it.