Chapter 12: Double Date 3

"Mauli. Get up." Kunal says.

He was finished with his haircut. Mauli had fallen asleep after she finished all her snacks.

Mauli gets up, a little shocked but when she sees Kunal, she gives a smile.

"I am awake. Let's go now."

They both leave the salon.

Nandini gave as light smile before opening her mouth. She doesn't know what made her do it. A voice just came from deep inside her telling her that what's the hesitation about? He loves you and clearly cares for you. Just accept it and she did.

After she finished eating the pain puri, she looked at Rajdeep who had the a small smile on. He put his hand over hers

"Thank you" he said.

Nandini did feel a little uncomfortable with that touch. He didn't have bad intentions or anything, instead it felt very warming. It was uncomfortable because well, touch was something they never did before. A handshake was a different thing but this was different.

Rajdeep felt her uncomfortableness and took away his hand. He was really happy right now. Maybe their relationship can become more.

"What do I wear Kunal?," Mauli aks. I am confused. She had a choice between a maroon long gown and a green knee length dress.

"Wear whatever you want, yaar. Who cares? We are not going to a fashion show?" Kunal who was using his phone said.

Mauli, irritated, snatches Kunal's phone and puts it behind her.

"We have only 6 hours Kunal," Mauli said in a serious tone. "I am trying to get the right dress right now so that I don't have to worry about makeup later."

"Okay then, the maroon one," Kunal just said whatever by this point. He just wanted his phone back. Mauli gives a sweet smile and throws the phone at him.

Nandini and Rajdeep returned to the hotel. They had been quiet since the event that took place in the pani puri stall. For nandini, it had more to do wit being a bit uncomfortable but for Rajdeep, he just wanted to feel every moment with her.

During there whole car journey from the pani puri stall to the hotel, he looked at her lovingly. Wanting to drink in all the beauty she had.

He couldn't deny that she was beautiful, even when they first met, he had thought that and today she looked even more beautiful.

5:00 P.M

Now it was finally time, for both the couples to meet up each other.

Nandini was wearing a long dark green gown with a simple makeup and her hair tied back into a bun.

Rajdeep looked at her, as she got ready. Nandini noticed that but didn't say anything.

"You look beautiful, Nandini," Rajdeep complimented her. He went behind her and looked at her reflection. He got happy seeing a blush forming on Nandini's cheeks.

Nandini was not used to this. Yes, Rajdeep would compliment even before if she looked good that day but it was never in the romantic way he was doing it now.

"Thank you," she managed to blurt out before quickly leaving to the washroom.

Rajdeep chuckled at her reaction.

Just then, he heard a knock at his door. He opened the door and saw the last couple they had met in front of him. He was a little surprised to see them but gave a warm smile as a welcome.

"He smiled," Mauli whispered to Kunal. He ignores her and goes on to say hello to Rajdeep.

"Hello, Mr. Rajdeep," Kunal said.

"Hi. Welcome inside." Rajdeep lets them go in. He could feel the weird gaze of Ms. Stalker but he didn't really care.

"I hope you had a great day," Kunal said.

"Oh, we did," Rajdeep replies, remembering the morning scene. It just kept replaying in his mind and making him happier each second.

Mauli and Kunal stare at each other when Rajdeep goes on staring at the ceiling and smiling to himself.

"Is he mad?" Mauli whispered to Kunal again.

"Honestly, right now I think he is." Kunal whispered back.

"Rajdeepji, I am rea.......dy?"

Nandini came out of the washroom and got confused seeing Mauli and Kunal there.

"You guys here?" Nandini asks.

"Oh, we had finished everything off so we decided to come here and we can go together." Kunal answered.

"By the way, you look gorgeous," Mauli said to Nandini.

And it was true. The god really blessed her with natural beauty. Such a shame she got such a husband.

She looked back at Rajdeep and noticed him staring very lovingly at Nandini.

"Maybe he is not that bad," she said to herself.