Chapter 8:

Rajdeep looks at the movie poster in front of him.

Yes, Nandini has decided to watch a movie and Rajdeep went along with it.

The movie was 'strangers'. It was about 2 people that meet each other and learn how to see things from different perspective.

"Let's go." Nandini said, giving him the ticket. They both go inside the movie hall.

Kunal and Mauli reached their hotel. It was the evening and both of them were hungry.

"Kunal, I am hungry. Let's order something to ear." Mauli said while checking her phone to see if she had mixed any call.

"What do u want to eat?" Kunal asked. He also checked his phone.

"Let's get pizza. It's been a long time since I haven't are it in a long time." Mauli got her phone down and went to her cupboard to look for some comfortable clothes to wear.

She switched into black shorts and a white tang top.

"Okay fine. Wait, I will call."

Kunal calls the staff and asks them for pizza. After 20 minutes or so the pizza arrived and they started eating it.

They were just left with 1 pizza then.

Mauli eyed the slice and so did Kunal. They both reached towards it.

Rajdeep and Nandini come out of the movie theatre. Nandini had a huge smile on her face.

"The movie was nice, wasn't it." Nandini asked. Rajdeep nodded in a yes.

"To be honest, the trailer didn't look as good but the movie was awesome." Nandini said.

Rajdeep looked at Nandini. This was the first time that she smiled freely in front of him. She would usually have a shy, nice type of smile.

"So, what do you wanna do now? It's getting kind of dark." Rajdeep asked.

"I was thinking to go to a forest. You know, the forests looks the most prettiest during the night". Nandini replied.

"Forest?" Rajdeep thought for a while.

"Sure"

Kunal got the pizza before Mauli did. He smirked at her.

"I won and you lose." He took a bite of the pizza and chewed it annoyingly in front of Mauli.

This irritates her and she leaves her slice of pizza to go take a shower.

"You can eat your pizza. I am going to take a shower." She huffs and goes to the washroom.

Kunal also eats Mauli'a pizza.

Nandini looks mesmerized at the forest. The darkness of the night was lit up with beautiful small lights placed on the trees.

There butterflies and bees flying eveywhere, a pretty sight indeed.

Rajdeep's eyes was on Nandini. She looked like she belonged here. Her beauty added more aura to the already beautiful sight.

He looked away when she turned to him.

"Do you not like it? We can go somewhere else if you want." Nandini said. She saw that Rajdeep didn't really enjoy this place with the face he was making.

"No. You like this place so let's just stay." Rajdeep and Nandini stood there for some more time before starting to walk.

Rajdeep followed Nandini as she walked in front of him. He looked at her saree pallu flying behind her.

He was mesmerized by her simple but gorgeous beauty.

Mauli got out of the bathroom in just a towel. Kunal looked at her surprised.

"Don't look at me like that. I just forgot my clothes."

Mauli quickly gets her clothes and goes to the bathroom again.

Kunal got bored and was about to leave the room when Muali came out again. She was wearing a long flowy yellow dress.

"Kunal, where are you going?" Mauli asked.

"Just wanna go outside to get some fresh air. You wanna come?" Kunal said.

"Yes. Just wait."

Kunal sighs as Mauli sits down and starts putting moisturizer and eye cream in her face.

"How long are you going to take?" Kunal whined.

Mauli quickly got her phone and went with Kunal to the hotel's garden.

"Let's go now?" Nandini said. She was tired and wanted to get some sleep. It was already 9:00.

Rajdeep nodded and both started to leave the forest and to their cab which was waiting for them.

They hadn't got their car with them on the trip so they had to just manage with a cab.

So how was my this chapter guys?