Chapter 1: Meet the Tendo's!

It was a dark cold night.

Sirens went off as more people began to crowd the area as a group of people left the scene.

But a child's dark and furious eyes never forget the faces of her parents killers.

Joining gang's to find out more information about her parents killers was nothing, but after meeting the Tendo's.

Her life flipped like a switch..

__________

The training hall was dark and silent and the only person inside it was a girl. She wore black baggy pants and a loose black tank top, her (h/l) (h/c) hair was tied back in a low loose ponytail.

She was sitting criss cross on the floor with her eyes closed as if meditating, but it was all interupted when a black haired girl entered the training hall wearing her gi.

"Hey (Y/n)! Do you want to train with me?" The girl asked a little excited to hear her response. The girl who's name was called hummed in reply to which the black haired girl nodded.

Without wasting a second the black haired girl ran towards the sitting girl and began to kick her, but the (h/c) haired girl dodged every single one of them with her eyes closed.

This only caused the black haired girl to growl in frustration and punch the sitting girl, who now stood and made a back flip with her eyes closed and landed behind the black head.

"Never leave your back exposed." The girl said emotionless as she punched the girl on top of her head. "And try being a bit more slick if you want to attack me."

The girl groaned in pain as she held her head. "I'll keep that in mind, but how can you do all those things with your eyes closed?" The teen questioned in awe.

"Well thats fairly easy." The (h/c) haired girl chuckled as she walked towards to door with her eyes closed. "I simply memorize the whole perimiter." She said with a smile.

"Thats easy for you to say, you spent most of your life being a leader of street gangs and fighting other strong people in the streets!" The girl exclaimed as she walked behind the girl.

"Akane..." The girl spoke softly. "Living in the streets is a challenge, you have to memorize every corner of the city and know every escape route." She said a bit serious.

"Now that you say it like that it sounds scary and sad." Akane said while walking out the big room with (Y/n) at her side. "But how can you do it all with your eyes closed?" The girl asked curious.

"I meditate." She smiled. Before Akane could protest and beg the girl to be more detailed they heard her father call them all to the main room.

"Fiancé?" Kasumi asked curiously. Soun was sitting infront of his three daughters while (Y/n) sat far away from them listening in their conversation.

"Yes, the son of a very good friend of mine. His name is Ranma Saotome." He said calmly. On the other side of the room the (h/c) haired girl layed on her back and gave them an amused giggle.

"Sucks to be you guys! I on the other hand wont have to go through the whole fiancé thing." She smiled to herself but that smile soon faded when Soun said that even if she wasnt his biological daughter, she too would have to be a choice to the boy.

"If one of you four girls were to marry him and carry on this training hall, then the Tendo family legacy would be secured." Kasumi sat there thinking about the boy that would be coming. While her three sisters were rather taken aback.

"Hey, wait a minute here, dont we get to have some say in who were going to marry?" Akane asked rather angry at the sudden news.

"Maybe you should wait until you meet him. You never know, he might be really cute. Right daddy?" Nabiki asked their father with a small smile. Soun gave his daughters a fake laugh and said they would be here any minute.