A/N

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for being gone for a long time ;w; I am alive and well!

Now I really hate doing A/N on my books bcz ik a lot of ppl dont read them or just skip them but I'll just get to the point.

Basically i havent been able to update as much as i would of liked because i graduated high school, due to that, i had to return my school laptop, in which i make my books.

I work better on a laptop/computer because I find it easier and fun to use, better than a phone or a tablet.

BUT

I will come back this or next week! I might take a bit more because I want to give you guys 2 chapters in one day :D maybe even a special if you guys want to.

Now I have read around your comments and let me just say this. Your guy's comments make me so happy and motivate me to keep writing, so thank you all so much💖

Now, someone mentioned something about a harem with (Y/n), like Akira x (y/n) or others x (y/n). Now I will do it if you guys want to, but it's still going to be a Ranma x (Y/n).

If you guys say yes to a harem, then I'll add more of my children onto the book!

Also Akira is my persona so yeah ;)

Anywho how is everyone doing? I hope that everyone is doing well, even tho this stupid virus is going on.

Things may be hard right now, but I know we can get through this together! If you guys ever wanna talk or vent about something, my PMs are always open and I will always be here to read them and help you guys out.

Anywho thank you so very much for all these votes and reads, like I said they really make me happy and motivate me to keep writing for you guys!

Anywho have a great day/afternoon/night!💖

-LeOtakuGang has left the conversation-