Chapter 3:

The (h/c) haired girl was outside looking around for Ranma, just when she was about to give up and go back to the pool and search for him, she heard muttering and went to investigate who was talking.

Soon she saw female Ranma on-top of a tree branch without her pants on. Taking in a big sigh, the girl walked towards the tree and looked up at female Ranma.

"I'm so glad I found you!" Ranma looked down to see (Y/n) bellow her and gave her an embarrassed smile. "Are you ok with seeing me like this? Again?" Ranma asked a little nervous.

"Why do you ask that?" The (h/c) haired girl tilted her head to the side confused at why the red haired girl asked such question. "Never-mind that." Ranma said as she was trying to dry put her pants.

"Well, any-who, I'm lending you some of my clothes! And I also brought you warm water so you can change back to normal." The girl threw the pot to Ranma as well as the clothes, to which she managed to catch. But before she could be able to pour the warm water on her, Kuno fell upside down on the pot and stared at Ranma.

Soon after, Akane ran towards them and glared at Ranma noting she was still a girl.

"You still haven't changed back yet?!" (Y/n) glared at her sister and mentally scolded her.

"So, I take it you haven't seen a strange boy with a pigtail?" Kuno asked the red head, who shakes her head clueless.

"That cowardly little- He ran out in the middle of a battle! There's no doubt he feared my prowess." Akane and (Y/n) noticed Kuno was angering Ranma and were about to interfere until he let go of the pot that was holding Kuno.

"That hurt, you know?" He said as he sat back up on the grass. 'Are you kidding me? She's literally the same guy your looking for!' (Y/n) and Akane thought while glaring at Kuno.

"I can't believe what your saying! I'll take you on anytime!" Ranma said while getting down from the tree and getting into a fighting stance.

"At least put some clothes on!" Akane yelled at the now girl Ranma, while (Y/n) was just surprised he's still going at it despite his situation.

"This should be amusing." Kuno said standing up. "If you should manage to defeat me, Tatewaki Kuno, the Blue Thunder...I shall allow you to date me!" And with that he made the first move in attacking Ranma.

"Who asked for a date, for cryin' out loud!?" Ranma jumped at him and kicked Kuno on the face, making him fall back. Ranma landed safely and walked towards Kuno.

"I'll have you know Ranma Saotome's even better than me!" He turned around and started walking. "C'mon, let's go girls." Akane frowned and (Y/n) smirked.

"But we're still in the middle of classes!" Akane exclaimed at them while holding (Y/n)'s extra clothes.

"Relax Akane, it will be fine." The (h/c) haired girl closed her eyes and continued walking.

"So were are we going?" Akane asked curiously. "We can't just go home!" (Y/n) stopped for a while and thought about it.

"You might be mad at me, but I know a place we can go to." The girl smirked at both teenagers and walked in front of Ranma.

"I'm going to need you to wear my spare clothes sweet heart." Akane smirked and handed Ranma her sister's clothes.

"F-fine." He blushed and went behind a tree to change into the (h/c) haired girl's clothing. When he got out of his hiding spot he was back to his normal self surprising Akane.

"But how?" (Y/n) chuckled making Akane blush a little. "I had a bag of warm water in between my clothes just in case." Ranma nodded and thanked the girl.