Chapter 4

(Sorry about not writing , I've been really busy & I promise I'll be writing more)

Melissa's POV

'Ahh he's walking over here' I thought. Cameron made his way over to me and he looked at me . "I don't like Brittany" he said . I kinda laughed and he looked down , "what's so funny?" He asked. "Oh , you said you didn't like her when everyone can tell you do" I replied. "Really I don't , I like someone else." He said . "Haha okay, well I'm going to class now see you later" I said. He reached out for a hug and I gave him one and left.

Cameron's POV

'Did I really just hug her?' I thought to myself. "Hey yo cam!" I heard a familiar voice call. I turned around and saw Nash. "Nashhhh!!!" I yelled and jumped on him. "What are you doing here man?" I asked . He responded with "I go to school here now" "turn up!!" I yelled. He just started laughing .

-class went on and then the bell rang , it was lunch now-

We went to lunch and we got out food and sat on the table.

"So you like any girls yet?" Nash asked me. "Yes man , her name is Melissa and let me tell you she's gorgeous" I responded. "Aww little cams in love!" He said laughing "yes , yes I am" I said laughing as well. "So where is she?" He asked. "Uhh , she's right there" I said pointing to her lunch table.

I saw Nash get up and I was confused.

Nash's POV

I walked over to Cameron's crush's table. "Hey which one of you is Melissa?" I asked with a big smile. I noticed a girl looked up from her phone and she looked at me "and who are you?" She asked. "I'm Nash, Cameron's bestfriend" I responded , she looked at me with a confused look. "Uhh , are you Melissa?" I asked looking straight at her. "Yes" responded. I grabbed her hand and walked over with her to our original table. I knew Cameron was confused from the look he had on his face. "Please sit , over there." I said while pointing next to Cameron's side.

Melissa's POV

'Why does he want me to sit next to cameron?' I tought. "Melissa, Cameron likes you a lot." Nash said , I looked at Cameron and he was looking down at his phone smiling I glared and it was a text from Brittany , he didn't even notice that Nash told me that Cameron liked me . "Uhh , I better go! Oh and tell Cameron to have fun with Brittany!" I said feeling tears start to form in my eyes , I quickly ran into the restroom and started bawling my eyes out.

I heard someone come in "Mel are you in here? Mel!" I heard. I came out of the stall and saw Jenna , I ran up to her and hugged as tight as I possibly could. I'm glad I have her she's the only person that has been here for me since day one.

Cameron's POV

"Why did she just leave?" I asked Nash. Nash looked at me "your stupid bro" he said laughing. "What did I do?" I replied with a confused look on my face. "Who were you texting?" Nash asked me. "Brittany texted me, why?" I asked. "Melissa glared at your phone and saw you were texting Brittany and you had a very big smile on your face so she got up and left , her eyes seemed watery." Nash said . "I was reading a meme that she sent me, that's all!" I said almost yelling. I got up and went to the hallway to try and look for Melissa, I wanted to know why she was crying and if she was crying.

(These chapters will get longer and I will be trying to write daily now . Hope y'all liked it and sorry if it's not good)