My Werewolf Boyfriend!?(1-2)

Chapter 1. Finding

"Kayla, Zach is here!" My little sister Lindsey called out. Tonight was Zach and I's two year anniversary. He was taking me to the lake where we first met. It was the party of '08. My friends were telling me about this hunk from Lexington High. I just had to meet him. So, me and him started talking. "I'm Zach." He gave me a white winning smile. "I'm Kayla." We talked for about an hour. Then next thing I know, we are in the woods making out.

"Coming!" I jumped from the couch and to the door. "Hey baby" Zach greeted me with a burning kiss. "Hey."I said under my breath. We got into his car and drove out into the the sunset. "The lake is going to look beautiful with the sunset." I began some small talk. "Oh bout that..." I looked over at Zach. "We aren't going to the lake, are we?" He shook his head. "I thought a nice indoor restaurant would be nice."

"But Zach, its a full moon tonight! That makes 'Kids' naughty." He laughed.

"I wish we could babe, but we cant." I sunk into my seat.

"Its not like your a werewolf or anything!" Zach flinched.

"Ha, yeah..." The rest of the car ride was dead silent. We finally pulled intoJet'amie;I Love You. Very Fancy. "I got you a dress in the back." Zach pointed to his trunk. I pulled out a purple dress. Very beautiful and detailed. Lacy and silky, my style to. "Oh Zach." He smiled. "A Beautiful dress, for the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world." I blushed. We walked into the restaurant and Zach got our table. I went to the bathroom to change.

I walked out, "Kayla, over here." Zach covered his mouth from him being to loud. I gave him giggle. He pulled my chair out for me and I took my seat. "So, Zach. Why are we here?" I asked him one last time. He sighed. "Because, I thought it would be nice. I already told you this Kayla." I rested my head in my hand. He took my other hand. "Kayla, I love you so much. You know that right?" I nodded.

" And I love you Zachery Griffies." He smiled and leaned over and gave me a sweet short kiss. I smiled back at him. "Mada am, Sir. Are you ready to order?"A short black haired woman asked us. Her name tag said "Lucinda".

"Yes, I will have the Chicken Parmesan. And my lovely Love will have the mushroom soup." He knew me to well."And your drinks?"

"Sweet Tea no lemon, and the same but with Lemon."

"It will be just a few minutes." He nodded to the lady.

About 20 minutes our food finally arrived. "It looks so good." I told myself. The smell fluttered into my nose. Zach thanked the waitress and raised his glass "To us. You and me, against the world!" I smiled "To us." The sweet tea went down my throat smoothly. I looked up from my glass. "ZACH!" He was tearing through his chicken with his mouth not even hands or anything. He had it all over him. He looked up at me. "Excuse me, but PLEASE GET OUT!" I got up and took Zach's hand. He through some money on the table. He growled at he waitress. She jumped alittle.

"Zach, what wa that!?"

"Oh, um, it was so good. I....I couldn't control myself." I crossed my arms.

"Take me home please." He sighed. We drove out and to my house. "Kayla, Ple-"

"Zach, I love you. But that was just, embarresing. What was that? Please give me a real reason. " He leaned over and kissed me, deeply. I slapped him. "Back off Zach!"

"Come on Baby.." He kissed me again.

"I said back off!" I opened the door and got out.

"Kayla!" I ignored him....

I woke up and looked at my phone. 10 missed calls from Zach.I sunk back into my bed. "UGH!" Maybe I should give him a call. "Kayla, Zach's here." I looked up.