My Werewolf Boyfriend!? (7-8)

Chapter 7. Gone

"Hey Carlos!" I walked over to him.

"Hey there." he said with a smile.

"Have you seen Zach? I haven't seem him all day. Not even this morning." Carlos smile went away. "Zach, Jack, and Tyler went scouting. They left last night, we don't know when they should be back. If its more then two weeks then start a search party. "

"What are they scouting for?"

"Other packs to help us."

"The war?" He nodded. I sighed but, it was for the best. Carlos slung his arm around my shoulders and took me in for a hug. "But hey, you still got me right?" I smiled."Yup."

The days went by fast. Either one day I would be stuck with Emily and the girls, or with Carlos. Sometimes Carlos just tagged along with the girls and me. Today was a Carlos day.

"You wanna work out?" He laughed at me.

"Yeah, I need muscles!"

"Ok, well just call me your trainer then." We walked into the Cottage.(Gym). I took my place under the weight lifting bar. "Wow, you wanna start out on this?" He ran over and grabbed the bar. "Of course!" He looked at me and lifted his eyebrow. "Well ok.." I placed my hands by his. I lifted up and the bar lifted up. it felt like nothing. "How much am I lifting?" He smiled. "35 pounds." Wow, that's half my weight. His veins in his arm here poking out. "Are you lifting the weight!" I yelled at him.

"Of course not, why would I do that?"I pulled down and the bar, and Carlos came down at my command. Carlos's face met mine. "Your stronger then I thought." His brown eyes sparkled. "Thanks..."I bit my lip. He leaned in and whispered. "Tell me when to stop." His lips caught mine, catching me by surprise. I struggled at first but I leaned into him. Sparks flew everywhere. Fireworks inside me, butterfly's fluttering around in my stomach. My mind was telling me to stop, but my body was telling me different. Carlos crawled over the bar and sat infront of me, bringing me up with him. Kissing me softly.

He was different from Zach. Zach kissed me with fire and passion. Carlos kissed me with Love and softness. I wanted to stop, I wanted Carlos to go away. "Stop." He stopped and set his forehead on mine. "Did I go to far?" He lifted up my chin so our eyes would meet. "I know you feel it to." I shook my head. "No, this was a mistake Carlos. I love Zach." And for the first time I ever said that. I felt doubt, not in Zach, but in me.

I got up and Carlos took my arm. "Your lying!" I shot him a look. "I know it, I was the one to tell you how bad of a lier you where. You feel something, I know it." I snatched my arm back, ignoring Carlos. I ran out of the Gym. Running to the Girls Cottage. All that was left from the fireworks where ashes. Shameful ashes. I cheated, I cheated. The more I said the more I couldn't believe it!

"So how was working out yesterday?" Emily looked at me and Carlos. He smiled at me.

"It was wonderful, she very strong you know? She really was 'pumped up'."

"It was alright, I think I could have a better trainer though then Carlos." He smirked.

"You know it was great!"

"You know it really wasn't."

"Lets hit the gym then, I bet you would change your mind." He gave me a wink.

"Carlos, can I talk to you outside?"

"Sure!" He followed me out the door. I slapped him.

"What are you doing!"

"I was telling the truth."I slapped him again.

"There is nothing between us, never was and never will. It was a mistake!" He leaned onto the pillar of the Cottage. "It didn't seem like a mistake to me.."I took his hand. "Don't make this hard Carlos."He laughed.