Disclaimer

Okay, so this is my first ever SKZ book and I absolutely love all 9 of the members. Their music is basically a no skip zone for me. The idea for this book came from a dream I had of a book I had read. I took forever to decide if I wanted to even add in idols or celebrities because of the storyline. I am honestly so worried writing it because I really don't want hate and I know how some people can be very protective of their idols. 

I know that real life Felix and Chris would never be like the characters I have made them into. This is completely fictional and not meant to offend anyone. I honestly just really wanted to write this book and I have been wanting to add Chanlix in a story for a while now, so I thought why not. I hope you will support it and if you have any problems with this story please feel free to DM me and I will listen to your issues as long as you show me respect. 

This book does have some triggering themes and I will make sure to add a disclaimer to the chapter that it will be in. 

I hope to this book gets love, because I would hate for it to flop. This is the first time I have written a book like this and I am really excited to share it. 

Thank you,

Fandom_chic17