To The Beach Pt2

"No running in the parking lot but you can on the beach as long as you're respectful. If you're going to swim, tell me and stay in sight. Got it?" My boys nodded and I saw Taeyong pull in with his van next to us. My old classmate got out and I could hear his boys bickering over something in the car.

"Renjun, you have to come out!"

"If Mom was here-"

"Kun hyung's not our Mom, Chenle!"

Taeyong smiled sheepishly and took a large sip from his coffee as he hit the side of the van. Chenji, the Norenmin triplets and Ten came out, and I could see Minho smile.

"That's everybody, let's go." Lix took the swim bag for me and I struggled to grab the baby bag and both of the babies.

"I don't remember two." Taeyong took Jeongin for me, cooing at the tiny baby in his arms.

"Minho got lost his first day at the new house and found him alone in a park while it was snowing." He frowned before cuddling the baby as we walked from the parking lot to the beach.

"Dad, you said you'd stop at twenty." Ten teased, and Taeyong sighed.

"I can't even hold a baby anymore without being attacked."

"You can take Seungmin, but not Jeonginnie." Minho offered completely serious, and Chenle laughed.

"You guys can take Johnny hyung then." The two boys shook hands in agreement, and Taeyong and I just looked at each other. As soon as the boys feet hit the sand they all took off running towards the water, ditching their sandals along the way.

Felix grabbed my hand and just watched them all in the water intently, making sure he wasn't anywhere near it. I grabbed the swim bag he had dropped and set it down where we were going to sit. Taeyong laid out a towel for us to sit on and I realised there wasn't hardly anyone on the beach except for us.

"Jaemin! Watch little Jisung!" The kid nodded at his Dad's instructions and I sat down in the shade created by the tree line behind us. Felix sat down next to me but in the sand, his eyes never leaving his brothers in the water.

"Do you want to go in the water with me?" I hadn't even noticed Renjun hadn't run into the water with the rest of them until he had squatted down next to Felix.

"He's just going to watch them." I responded, and Renjun nodded with a small frown before joining everyone in the water.

They stayed in the water splashing around for a while until something happened and Ten ended up chasing Minho and Jeno down the beach. Renjun just gave up on the water and came back up towards us to take Seungmin from me and build him a sand castle.

Changbin and Hyunjin splashed around in the water together while Chenji had an entire water battle. Jaemin eventually took my Jisung out of the water and the two of them played in the sand next to Felix. The one year old was determined to keep his eyes on the water as long as his brothers were in there.

"I'm glad we could spend some time together." Taeyong nodded, his focus on the boys still having a war in the water.

"Me too."