❥Daniel x Timmy❥

❥I'm so sorry for this- this took me 20 minutes to write lmao❥

❥Daniel❥

Watching these types of videos are so fascinating to me. It's funny how people can get so attached to inanimate objects.. if they lose them.. they will be genuinely upset.

Closing out of the tab, I got up and went to the kitchen. A round orange object caught my eye, a tangerine. Picking it up, I laughed to myself. Am I seriously going to do this?

Picking up a sharpie, I drew a simple smiley face. Then, I set it back onto the counter and poured myself a glass of orange juice. Drinking it, I glanced at the fruit. Maybe it needs a name..

After placing the glass into the sink, I picked up the tangerine again. "Hm, you look like a Timmy to me. Hello Timmy." I buried my head in my hands and groaned. "Why am I doing this."

I shrugged, "might as well give Timmy a voice.."

A few days later

Sitting at the kitchen table, I look at the glass of orange juice. Looking over at Timmy, I frowned, I couldn't drink this. Smashing it against the wall, I pick up Timmy and held him close.

"Timmy.. I don't know what I would do without you.." Looking into his black lines that are his eyes, I start to tear up.

Suddenly, I see the curved line that is his mouth open. "I'm just an orange." Was this fantasy? Timmy is alive..

Kissing him, I whispered into his non-existent ear. "I love you Timmy."

"I love you too Daniel."

-

I woke up in my room, realizing that Timmy isn't with me, I start to panic.
"Nononononono-" I search through the sheets of my bed but there's no sign of the beautiful fruit. Giving up, I flopped back onto my bed and started to cry. He was gone. The love of my life is gone.

Hearing a knock on my door, I scream for them to go away. But, I could hear a click of a door opening anyways, glancing at them, I saw a small orange sitting on the ground. Smiling, I went towards Timmy and held my hands around him. "I'm so glad that you're back baby, you scared me."

"Okay Daniel, get the fuck off of my leg." The strangly deep voice shattered the illusion. Looking up, I saw Stephen standing there. Jumping back, I nervously chuckle. "Oh hey Stephen.."

"Oh yeah, I ate the strange orange on the table, you were taking too long." He said calmly. Wait. "Also, why did you draw a sm-" "yOU FUCKER-"