Beauty Doctor's Son

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

"Now, close your eyes. And then feel yourself enter the mind."

The next morning, Jungkook ended up sitting cross-legged on the sofa, face to face with Taehyung while the older was teaching him how to mind read.

"Taehyung, how many times do I have to say this. I'm not a mind reader. I just sO happen to coincidentally catch you attempting to read my mi-"

Taehyung whacked the younger lightly on the head, shutting him up. "Quiet. Now focus on reading my head."

The younger rolled his eyes before closing them once more.

"Think, what's in my mind right now?" The older asked, losing patience.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, his hands trembling. "Oh! I see it!"

The older excitedly approached the younger, his eyes glowing. "Yes, yes. What do you see?"

"You're feeling dumb, surprised that someone like me can easily catch you reading my mind."  Just then, Jungkook opened his eyes to find a pillow smacked at his face.  "Ow!"  

"Are you kidding me?"

The younger sighed. "See? I told you I'm not a mind reader."

Taehyung, looked away, annoyed. "But how the hell did you know I was reading your mind last night?"

"I told you. It was just a coincidence."  Jungkook rolled his eyes as Taehyung stormed out of the living room.

"Well, if you can't mind read.  Could you at least make some coffee?"  Taehyung's voice shouted from afar.

"Excuse me?  Why the hell am I making coffee for you?" Jungkook yelled back, though automatically getting up and heading to the kitchen anyway.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Without any words, Jungkook joined Taehyung in the dining room, placing the warm coffee on the table.

"Did you put sugar in it?" Taehyung asked, adjusting his glasses to read his novel.

Jungkook scoffed in disbelief, "What am I?  Your assistant?"  The younger poured the sugar into Taehyung's cup.

"Well, it's the least you could do since you've stayed here for the night."  The older responded, expressionless.  "By the way, you're coming, aren't you?"

Jungkook blinked his eyes in curiosity.  "Where are we going?"

"To solve the next case, Jungkook."

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

"Welcome to Kim's Plastic Surgery Center. How may I help you two."  The nurse's tone clearly sounding bored.  

"We're here to investigate Dr. Kim's case of his missing son," Taehyung replied, though Jungkook can't help but marvel at his fashion choice once again.  The older was wearing a beige beret, large spectacles, and a loose flower cardigan over a deep neck black shirt.  Just some looks Jungkook believed only Taehyung could pass with while looking grand.

  Just some looks Jungkook believed only Taehyung could pass with while looking grand