Wedding Day [Part 1]

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Excitedly, Jungkook got off the private jet at Daegu with Taehyung, Taneeya, and her fiancé Leon.  He was mostly excited about Taehyung's sister's wedding, but at the moment he was just in awe with the private jet.  The whole experience was relaxing yet strange getting so much service and attention from the flight attendants.  "We could've just taken economy class on a domestic plane." Jungkook jokingly complained.  "This is way too nice."

Taneeya took off her shades and let out a boxy smile, perhaps a signature of the Kim family because it was just like Taehyung's.  "It was the least I could do to pay back for the prank we did."

"It really was the least she could do." Taehyung rolled his eyes at her, jokingly.

Taehyung's sister flashed him an eye, glaring.  Jungkook laughed internally at the sibling's bickering.

The four walked towards airport pick up area, where a crowd of people were waiting on the other side of the door.  This is where we meet Taehyung's family. Jungkook thought to himself.  Just then, Taneeya stopped them.  "Um... before we meet them there's something I should warn..."

Ignoring his sister, Taehyung stepped through the door. Immediately, an elderly couple's face lit from afar, followed by what seems to be Taehyung's parents behind.  His parents looked extremely rich, like the ones in a drama.  His mother had short curly hair with pearl earrings and a flower dress.  While his father had neat parted hair and was wearing a navy blue suit with light stripes.  Their faces seemed happy, yet cool at the same time as they waved at their children.  

Taehyung's grandparents on the other hand, looked like the nicest elderly people out there.  They were wearing Korean traditional outfits, yet Jungkook could tell it was only for important events as the granny walked uncomfortably in the shoes.

Excitedly, Taehyung's grandparents ran over to embrace Taehyung and Taneeya.  "Babies!  We've missed you so much!" His grandma squealed.  "I still can't believe you're getting married, Taneeya baby."

"Thanks, granny." Taneeya hugged back her grandmother tightly, sending a smile at her parents behind them.

"And, oh my god, Taehyung-ah!  Congrats!" his grandmother added in delight.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow, confused.  "Congrats?"

"You have a boyfriend now! Granny is so proud of you!" She shifted her glance to Jungkook, widening her eyes in surprise.  "And oh my- he is just ADOrABLe!"

Jungkook and Taehyung exchanged glances, confused. Taneeya bit her lip nervously as Taehyung realized what's going on.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Later, Taehyung made an excuse to take Taneeya and Jungkook for a private talk in the car park.  The boy crossed his arms, glaring at his sister.  "So, you told our entire family we're dating?!"

Taneeya massaged her temples.  "... That's what I tried to warn you earlier..."

"WH-" Taehyung facepalmed, speechless.

Taneeya sighed, visibly stressed as much as her brother.  "I told them the second you lied to me the other day! Grandma and grandpa were so happy they cried tears of joy!" The girl pointed at their family from afar, excitedly chatting amongst themselves.  "What am I supposed to tell them now? That it was all fake?"

Taehyung shrugged, genuinely careless. "Yeah. I don't see the problem with that."

Taneeya gasped.  "No! It will break their hearts so bad!" She rapidly shook her head, pleading. "Please... just for me, Taehyungie!"