heaven.

kayceEseaniE

she is the single cloud that floats across an empty sky. she is the whisper of the sweet lullaby that makes my stomach fill with butterflies.

she is the smile behind mine, the reason i clench my stomach in laughter. when her message appears on my screen, the whole world stops and all i can think about is her.

she is not my friend, she is much more. she is my best friend, the epitome of a soulmate. i see myself reflected in her, as if the mirror in my bathroom has been transformed in our conversations.

she is a golden drop of honey that the sun longs to touch. her love and affection is the only thing worth living for because she makes you feel emotions you have never imagined yourself feeling.

she makes all the pain this world brings worth surviving through.

she reminds me of hot chocolate on a cold december night. she reminds me of the fireworks on july fourth. she reminds me of the sun whenever it's light glides across my face.

i never realized how much i needed her
but just an hour without talking i feel the earth crumble beneath my feet, but i never fall.

because she's always there to catch me.

an angel from above i call her, because she is my light through the darkness and the only one that i have trusted to love me completely.

heaven, you are beyond this world. thank you for loving me with every thing within you, i can without a doubt call you my best friend and my platonic soulmate.

lastly, i love you.