anna.

ever since the moment i first met you, i knew you would become one of the most important people in my life.

and i was right.

you aren't like anyone i have met before, you remind me of the ocean - calm and gentle, your laugh like a soft tide hitting the shore or like palms sinking into sand that is dusted with broken bits of seashells, painted pink like your cheeks everytime you smile.

but within seconds that can all change

your passion and what you stand for will never silenced by the ocean pouring from your heart.

although, we aren't that far apart in age, i still picture you as one of my biggest inspirations. like the days you get out of bed and decide you're going to take a dance class, or you're going to chase down a celebrity in the middle of the night.

your dedication seriously amazes me.

we always joke around about how we're going to fight but we both know that isn't true, but it's only because our friendship has too much value.

i cannot wait to spend a week with you in four months, it still amazes me that i will finally be able to physically thank you for everything you've done for me, all the times you were there for me, all the nights you spent comforting me and supporting me unconditionally.

i cannot wait to finally give you a hug, and share with you all the pictures i have of ocho on my phone.

i cannot wait to try and kick you off the bed in our hotel room.

i cannot wait to cheer you on like you number one fan at babe.

i cannot wait to take you to daily grill for your birthday

i cannot wait to recreate sean lew approved with you

i cannot wait to meet one of my best friends.

lastly, i love you