Dr Faust's weird potions: part 1

Hi, so here is a first one shot about Johannes making the eves drink some of his weird potions. Let's say in this story this isn't war anymore, they all get along somehow and... for those who keep up with the manga, they all have a normal servamp and eve relationship (cough cough). So yeah, spoilers alert.

Anyways, let's see how the eves react to truth serum first.

It was one of these peaceful days when nothing remotely interesting happened, and during which the pairs usually didn't leave home at all. Just a typical, painfully normal day. Or so it was until all of the eve's phones rang at once. Mahiru looked first, just to see a new groupchat had been created. By Mikuni.

Mikuni: Hey~ how are y' all doing?

Mahiru: Hi. What's this about, Mikuni-san?

Mikuni: Nothing much. I just had a good idea, and that is... we should bond! Now that war is over and I get to have a healthy relationship with my little bro I think we should all get to know each other more.

Mahiru: That makes sense. The servamps also need to talk more, in my opinion.

Mikuni: Eh, you're a good kid~

Misono entered the chat

Misono: Bastard! You haven't called in days, how dare you pop up with a group chat and talk about 'healthy relationships'?!

Mikuni: Glad to see you're in good shape, too~ although you could show some respect.

Misono: How about you stop disappearing, then.

Licht entered the chat.

Licht: Oi, you're too noisy. You're disturbing my piano.

Mahiru: Sorry.

Licht: The angel I am will let it slide this time. So, bonding uh.

Izuna entered the chat.

Izuna: Yeah, let's have fun together! Freyja wanted to see her brothers, too.

Misono: The timing is strange here... people keep entering the chat at some convenient moments.

Mikuni: You too, though.

Misono: 😤

Mikuni: Okay who taught him emojis.

Mahiru: That'd be Tetsu and I.

Tetsu entered the chat

Tetsu: Hey.

Misono: See?!

Licht: Wait, that long hair mafia boss isn't here yet.

Tetsu: He's at my place, I'm relying the info to him.

Mikuni: Great! So what do you say we have dinner at my place on Friday?

Mahiru: I didn't know you had an actual place aside from your shop.

Mikuni: I didn't before two weeks or so.

Misono: you- didn't mention this to me, either...

Mikuni: Are you mad?

Misono: AS IF! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO!

Izuna: I'm in for it! See you on friday.