ten

John/Kryoz @kryozgaming
Love it when @sarah.marie.t lets me go have fun with my boys while the girls do whatever they want. this is how to maintain a good relationship people.

-

"And you're trying to tell me he doesn't fancy you even a little?" Sami asks me, grinning wildly at John's tweet. "I'm sorry to force this on you. I know you just got out of a bad situation, but nobody really knows all the details either-"

"John... does," I say weakly. Sami gets quiet. "He knows everything, what happened, why I didn't tell anyone."

"You guys are so close," Sami mumbles. "Just don't be surprised if anything does happen."

-

Craig swallowed the last bit of his first beer and I was just starting my second. Sarah had requested I don't get hammered, so abiding by her rules, I already told the guys this was my last one.

"So, John," Jaren begins, getting my attention and I turn to him. "How's living with Craig's little sister?" his eyebrows raised and Craig perked into the conversation now at the mention of Sarah.

"It's pretty good. she's really cool to get to know more," John explains. "I've heard it from Craig a lot, but hearing it from her is different. a fresh set of eyes for the same situation."

"Do you know why she stayed with Zach that long?" Craig asks suddenly. John looks at him with an empty stare. "It's been weighing on my mind ever since we found her that day," he says, getting quieter. "Was it me? Did I do something wrong that she didn't think she could come to me?"

"No, Craig, that's not it at all," John told him. "I'm not sure if I'm able to tell you. For Sarah's sake, and I don't think I'd give the story the details it deserves. It's her trauma, not mine," John shakes his head. "You need to ask her."

Craig nodded. "Thanks..." he nodded slightly and continued eating.

I felt bad, but I respected Sarah. I didn't want her to think I was gonna tell the information she trusted me with to someone else, Jaren especially didn't deserve that. I doubt he even really knew about Zach. I don't think Sarah ever talked about him while he was around.

I really liked Sarah and I wasn't really interested in ruining our friendship over something as heavy as this. I loved being around her and living with her, and the last thing I want to do is lose her.

Jaren asked me later if I had some kind of crush on Sarah, which is a very school kid way of putting it, but I have to say

yeah. I guess I kinda have a crush on Sarah Thompson.

a/n- it's kind of funny how very generic her name is. it's entertaining when I'm trying to have a little bit of suspense or something, but I always try to fit the names with the person im relating them to. Craig, in my opinion, is that dad-esc, special kind of generic name. so Sarah had to be that mom-esc generic name to fit Craig better.