Chapter 31

I went to the beach in the morning. I was waiting for Grayson, so I decided to swim. Then I lied down on the beach and just keep waiting. Suddenly I heard someone's steps. "Hey, Grayson!"– I said, not opening my eyes. But I didn't hear an answer. When I opened my eyes I saw a gal man, which looked very strong. He was wearing black t-shirt and black trousers. "Who are you?"– I asked. "Your nightmare!"– he said, smirked and lifted me up. I started screaming: "Help! Please! Help!" But nobody was there. Nobody could help me. But I didn't give up, I was moving every part of my body to release myself, but he was too strong. He took me to the car and threw me there. I understood that I could do nothing. "When my boyfriend finds me, he will kill you, son of bitch!"– i said. "Because of him you are here, sweetheart!"– he said and smiled.

We were driving somewhere. I wanted to open the doors, but he locked them. When the car stopped, I saw an old abandoned house with broken windows, walls and it looked awful and scary. "Where are we?"– I asked. "It's not your concern, honey!"– he said and went out the car. I saw 4 men approaching him. They were looking at me. Then they went to the car. I started looking around to see what I can do, but they opened the car and I couldn't think about anything. They took me out of the car and we went to the house. In the house I saw some firewoods and stones. They took me to the room and locked me. There was a little bed and nothing else. "What do you want from me?"– I asked. They just ignored me and left the room.

Grayson's POV
I got ready and went to the beach, where my lovely girlfriend was waiting for me. I went to the beach, but she wasn't there. I thought maybe she went back to her room, but she wasn't there too. I went to the beach again and started searching for her, but she wasn't on the beach. I waited there, maybe she was swimming. I waited half and hour, but she didn't come, so she wasn't swimming. I kept searching for her.

It was already time for breakfast. I thought maybe she will be there. But apparently she wasn't there too. I started asking about her to different people, but they all replied: "No, I haven't seen her today". I understood that something probably bad happened to her. I was so worried. I was calling her, but she wasn't answering. I called maybe a hundred times. I had a very bad feeling...

I went to the warehouse. "Kai, you have to find a girl!"– I said as soon as I entered the house. "Who, boss?"– he asked. "Hayley Pierce!"– I answered with my clenched fists. I nodded and went to his computer and other devices to search for her. "Hayley?!"– Damon screamed. "I will tell you everything!"– I said. "What happened with Hayley?"– he asked. "I think The Blue Flames kidnapped her!"– I said and put my hand in my hands. "What?! How?!"– he screamed. "She wasn't anywhere! I searched for her everywhere! We have a war between The Blue Flames and us, so I think they stole her. When I find them, I will fucking destroy each of them, for taking my girlfriend!"– I said and threw everything that was on the table off. "Calm down. We will find her!"– Damon said. "We will! I will kill everyone, who will be on my way. Everyone!"– I said and ran to men. "Blood Wolves! You have to go and find this girl. You have to search under every stone which is on this planet!"– I said and showed them Hayley's photo. They quickly ran to different places. I was very angry, annoying and desperate. I wanted to scream, to hit, to die, but I know that SHE won't like it. I am fighting for her and will always be.

I went to the beach, to think about the place where she could be. While walking at the beach, I saw her necklace with quartz. Now I know that someone forced her to come, because she would never take it off.

A week passed without her. Nobody could find her. Kai said that they probably took her to the place, where there is no signal. Men were searching everywhere, but they didn't find her. They are still searching. I was in a depression. Everyday I was driving around the city by the car. Everywhere I was searching for her, but in vain. Once I came to cafe and saw a girl, which had the same hair colour as Hayley, I screamed: "Hayley!" And tan to her, but it wasn't my Hayley. Sometimes I see her in everyone else. I don't sleep at all. I search for her every day. It's all because of me, but I won't give up on her, on us...

Hayley's POV
I have been kept in hostage for a week now. They gave me food and drink, but I refused eating. Everything I was doing is looking out the window, waiting for Grayson. I know that he will come. Once they wanted to take advantage of me, but someone from the "upper side" like they called it screamed at them every time they wanted to do it. I was beating everyone who touched me. I had lack of strength, of power. All I thought about was HIM. A day couldn't pass without me thinking about Grayson. I still had no answers on why I am here. But I won't give up on him, on us...

 But I won't give up on him, on us

Grayson's POV
Another week passed. Still nothing. I kepit looking for her. Everyone kept looking for her. Her parents and Rebekah found out about Hayley. They were worried, I understand them. 2 weeks without sleep. All I did was looking for her, day or night, rain or sun every second of my damn life. My life was empty without her smile, talk, books, without her scent, which was like the drug for me. I was addicted and without my drug I won't live long. "Grayson, you didn't sleep at all. Go to sleep, I will drive by the car around the city".– Damon said. "No! Damon, no! Hayley is mi life! How can I sleep, eat, drink, live when I don't how how she sleeps, eats, drinks lives?"– I screamed. "I will continue searching and when I find who did it, they will be dead men"– I screamed and left the warehouse.

Hayley's POV
I didn't sleep at all. I hoped that he is safe and not locked like me. "Tell me everything about Grayson Lockwood!"– a man screamed at me. "Why?! What do you want from Grayson?!"– I screamed. "If you don't tell me, I will hurt you!"– he threatened and took the knife out of the pocket. "I will never tell you, asshole!"– I screamed. "Okay, then I hope you will love my knife!"– he said and smiled like a maniac.

"Another time, be a smart girl and tell me what I ask you to tell!"– he said and left my room. He made wounds on my stomach, my leg and face. On my stomach was deeper than on leg or face. It hurt more that everything. A lot of blood came out. A wound was on my cheek. It hurt like hell. I couldn't keep my eyes open, my strength was leaving me. So I gave up and I lost my consciousness.

He repeated it every day. Every day I had more and more wounds. I was covered in blood. When the wound got very deep, they would just call their doctor and he would give me some medicines or put on plasters and bandages.

Once I eavesdropped some men talking. "Did you get some information about Blood Wolves?"– one of them asked. "No, she doesn't tell. She is full of wounds, but refuses talking".– the other said. "They will soon come. They are very powerful. You know they will! And you still don't have any information on them?!"– the first one screamed. "I'm sorry, boss! But I think she doesn't know anything".– the other one said. "Then, we will wait for Lockwood. He will come and we will kill him!"– the first one said. I wondered what they were talking about, but all I understood was that they want to kill Lockwood, I think it's Grayson, but why?

Hayley is kidnapped?! What The Blue Flames want from Grayson? These guys are getting on my nerves. Poor Grayson and Hayley. When will they have a happy end?

Xoxoxo, Sofia♥️