chapter 2

Larina's Pov.

I was happy when i had finally finished cleaning his wounds and wrapping them in bandages. It took forever for us to reach the vet shelter. This guy is alot heavier than he looks. I think i might have lost a few calories by pulling him up and down hills. My mind kept going back on what he said.

"If you dont get help. You could die. I need to call the police."

"If you call the police. I will tell them your the one who tried to kill me." He said in a serious voice.

"Are you serious? I am trying to help you." I said in disbelief.

"Very serious."

"You know I can just leave you here and let you die. I have no problem with that."

"No you won't."

"Yes i will and I can." I stoped putting pressure on his wound. "What makes you think I won't?"

"Because i saved your life." He put pressure on his wound.

I starred at him for a while before I decided to go take a shower. I let the warm water run down my body. It was so soothing and relaxing. I found myself thinking about the guy sleeping on my bed. He looked like a module who came out of a magzine. His goegous green eyes gave him a godly appearance. Don't get me started on his lips. They looked so soft and desirable.

"Larina. Snap out of it." I turned the hot water off. "Your becoming a perv. What are you going to do? Are you going to rape the guy now?"

I got out of the shower when i felt the cold water had done it magic trick. I really don't want to start desiring a man I don't even know. I am so not into one night stand. Let me just clear that out. My mind is playing tricks on me.

I opened the door to my room and headed for the closet. The towel slipped off me as i started putting on body lotion. I was done putting on my panties when it hit me. There was a guy in my room.

I picked up the towel wrapping it around me before turning. I was  shocked to find the guy was staring at me. I felt my body freeze.

"You are such a creep. How lomg have you been staring at me." I drew My body lotion at him. "Your pervet." I found myself hiding in my closet.

"Wait...why am i hiding in my closet."

"Ouch. I just opened my eyes for gadman sake." He yelled at me. I can't belive I just hit an injured man.

I came out of my closet holding the towel tight around my body. I quickly wrapped a rope around me.

"So does the man who saved my life. Have a name?" I asked pulling a chair to sit on.

He opened eyes starring at my direction. "It kal and yours miss?"

"It larina Jedi." I said confidently. He gave me a strange look.

"Did you say Jedi. As in Jedirom?" He asked shock clear on his face.

"I wouldnt know. I'm adopted."

He raised his eyebrows giving me a sympathetic look. I rolled my eyes at me. "Wipe that stupid look of your face. My adoptive parents were good people."

"Why do you say were?"

"They died in a car crash two years ago." He nodded his head.

"I am sorry for your loss."

"Thanks. Mind to tell me what happens to you." I quickly changed the topic. I hate it when people feel pity for me.

"I fell and hurt myself on braches." He stated simply.

"That pure bull shit. Try a better lie." I spat out causing him to laugh. Anyone with two eyes can see that what had hurt him couldnt have been braches. It seemed more like starches from a creature with claws.

"Your quite feisty. Aren't you?" He smiled at me still laughing.

"No... I just have zero tolerance for bull shit." I stood up taking a few blankets and a pillow placing it on the floor.

"I think this bed is big enough for the both is us." He winked at me. I was now settled under my blankets.

"No thanks. I will pass. Your a real joy guy, but your not that hot for me to sleep with you." I lied.

"So you think i am not?" I knew from his words he was mocking me.

"No your ugly.  In fact your the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life. If i had to choose between you a swap monster. I did choose the swap monster. Now shut up and let me sleep." I pulled the blankets over my head.

"Wow... that really hurts my feelings, but went you the one who said my eyes were beautiful not to long ago." He chuckled. "So why are you hating on me now?"

I turned the other way from him. "I lied. They are creepy, now shut up."

"Yish... Someone is grumpy."

"I nearly died. Does he expect me to be like father Christmas and be all cheerful."

Kals Pov

I couldn't belive I was alive. I was sure I was going to die if the girl haddint found me. I did be bledding to death as of now. I can feel that my wounds are already healing and my strength is returning. My thoughts kept me up all morning. I just killed the blue stone packs alpha along with most of his tribe. I don't know what came over me. I found myself losing control of my wolf when alpha treyzin told me he injured killing my sister.

"How can someone kill there mate? He killed my sister and for that. His sentence was death."

My mind drifted back to the girl who saved my life. When she told me her surname was Jedi. My body went through shock.

"She was raised by vampires. The same vampires who got killed by werewolves two years ago."