chapter 5

Larina's Pov.

I woke up feeling dizzy. My head hurt real bad. I opened my eyes to see i was not in my room. Instaed I was in a very fancy looking room that had a lot of art and art painted on the walls. It had white walls mixed with a black painting. It was beautiful to stare at it. Except this is not my room and I don't knoe where the hell I am.

"I will never leave you." I reminisced the same words Kal said to me. That when the memory of what had happened last night clashed on me.

"Kals a werewolf and so was valnto. She tried to kill me."

My heart started beating real fast. I was begning to freakout. The next thing i knew the door flew open and in came a beautiful tall older women. She had the same eye colour as Kal.

"Your awake." She stared at me all werid smiling. "My name is zayla. Kalsons grandmother." I felt my eyes drop. I was left speechless.

"Damn she has good genes. Can i get some of that."

"You don't look like a day old. You look like your thirty six or something."

"Thank you daryling." She opens the wadrop pulling something out for me to wear. "Try this on. I am sure it will look lovely on your figure she pulled out a a long lacy blue dress. "I will show you around."

I quickly put on the dress and  for onething. It did look great on me. But let back up a little. How the hell did I get here? My mind had so many questions I could see kals grandmother caught on.

"I will explain everything to you later. For now. Let me show you the kitchen. I am sure you must be starving."I felt so embarrassed when my tummy started making werid sounds. I nodded my head shyly.

"Man that was humiliating. Talk about wrong timing 101."

She led me to the kitchen where everyone turned around to face us and started bowing. "Good morning Luna and your highness." Said a dark skinned women bowing infront of us.

"What the hell is up with her and everyone here? It not like it the slave times. What's with all the bowing?"

"Good morning Grace. Mind to fix your Luna something to eat. She needs her strength for tomorrow's function."

"What function?"

"Hell I'm not going to any function. I am getting the hell out of here. I just need to think of a plan. How and when I am going to escape."

"I will just play nice for now, but if i don't see Kal anytime soon. I am getting out of here."He has a lot of explaining to do.

"Yes. Your highness. What would the Luna like to eat?" They all looked turned to look at me. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't relise they were talking to me.

I laughed awkwardly. "Oh... I am the Luna. Sorry I thought y'all were talking about someone else." I took an Apple which was on a basket. "I think i am just going to use the door and get the hell out of here."

I started moving backwards. That when i felt myself get knocked behind a tall muscline fingure. I turned around to be met another pair of green eyes. Excpet this man standing infront of me looked way to simular to Kal.  Excpet he looked older.

"I am so sorry." I moved away from him.

"It all good. So your my sons mate!" He said it in a matter of fact. He sounded like he was a moment away from ripping my head.