chapter 3

Larina's Pov.

"Kal...you do know you eat like a pregnant women?" I put the last toast on his plate. For someone who looks so in shape and fit. He surely eats a lot. I was on his fifth plate and he was still hungry. To make matters worst. Half the toast I made got burnt but he eat it like it was the world's damn best thing.

"Like where does that food even go?"

"Well you make quite a meal." He smiled at his food taking a sip of his coffe. "It really good."

I rolled my eyes at him. "I burnt half the toast. How in the world was that good?" I asked him annoyed for some werid reason. His green eyes made contact with mine. I don't know what it was about his eyes that made me come to a complete stop. I found myself getting lost in them yet again for the hundredth time today. I felt like he knew what he was doing to me and he was doing it on purpose.

"Larina. Snap out of it. Your being werid."

"His a complete stranger and your already going gaga crazy over him, playing star cross lovers."

"I'm sure I am feeling attracted to him because he saved my life. This means nothing. As soon as i kick him out of here. Everything will be back to normal?"

"You have goegous dark brown eyes. Almost like a black pearl. Pure and unchangeable." He said in a low husky voice that made my heart skip a beat.

"What is he doing to me! I need to kick him out."

I found myself busting out. "Stop doing that to me." I pointed at his eyes before I started  pacing around the room. "After i clean your wounds. You need to live. This is way to werid for me." I took his plate while he complained he wasn't done with his food. I started unwrapping the bandages.

"No way! What am i seeing?"

"What wrongs? You look like you just saw a ghost." He asked looking down at his body.

"Your wounds! They are healed." My eyes kept jumping from his eyes to his now healed wounds. There wasn't even a starch of proof that he had been badly injured a few hours ago. "How in the world did Your wounds heal that fast." I could see he was searching my face for a proper response that wouldnt sound crazy because i was seriously going to lose my mind any second now.

"What can i say." He stood up from the bed. "I am superman."

"Somebody please tell me. He didn't just say that and this is all a dream."

"Who in there right mind a says such a thing? KAL...that who."

"The last time i checked. Superman is a man of steel and your a man of flesh." I took a step away from him when he got to close to me. "Tell me. Are you some werid escaped laboratory serete experiment created by evil scientist?" I asked in a serious tone.

He just looked at me before he busted out laughing. I punched his shoulder which had no effect on him. "So your not just feisty. You also funny. I like that a lot." He took a step closer to me as i took two steps back. It got to a point I had no space to back away too.  My back was now against my wardrobe. He lowers his face towards me.

"What's he trying to do?" I closed my eyes waiting for whatever was going to happen  to happen already. Nothing happened.

"I hope you don't mind if I borrow your towel." He snatched the towel behind me heading to the shower. I just watched him gulity admiring his ass.

"Wow you have a fine ass." I whispered to myself.

"Thanks. Although I like yours better." He winked at me leaving the shower door open. "You can join me if you like, the door is open."

"Dare to dream!" I stormed out of the room.

"How the hell did he hear me?"

Kals Pov.

"Larina! Larina! My human mate."

Who would have ever thought I did find my mate like this. I am twenty seven years old. I had already given up on the idea of having a mate a long time ago. I had thought maybe the moon godness didn't have such a being planed out for me or my mate may have died before we even met.

I had wondred to myself for a while as to why i saved her life. I have seen many human die before my eyes. Including children but i never once tried to save there lives. Especially if it met risking my own. I could have chosen to let her die so I could use my last streght to reach the pack house where I could have gotten treatment for my wounds. Yet something in me couldnt let her die before my eyes.

The memory of her screaming while she was about to fall to her death. Haunts me. Imagine the horror of meeting your mate right before she died right infront of your eyes. I don't think i could have lived with myself. As much of a strong alpha as i am. I can't deny her death would have taken a knock on me. The thought of her dying before my eyes terrifies me.  It sickens me deep down to my bones.
I kept stealing glances at her at every chance I could get. She is so beautiful. A master piece of art. She is mine and I will claim her.

I can't avoid the obvious. She was raised by vampires. My pack might find it difficult to excpet her. Although what they don't know won't kill them. I was surprised at how shocked she was when she saw my wounds had healed. I thought maybe her vampire parent would have shed some light about our world to her. I guess not. I am guesing they raised her as a normal human. Which means  my happy ever after is going to be quite a ride.

"How do I tell her. I am a werewolf or that they exist? She already thinks I am a nut job. I can't make things worst."

I turned off the shower. " I need to speak to my grandparents. My grandmother was once human before  my grandfather changed her."