Epilogue

"Sir, please may I request just a few hours to calibrate..." JARVIS says over the speaker.

"No. Forty-eight." Tony says, injecting himself. "Ah! Micro-repeater implanting sequence complete."

"As you wish, sir. I've also prepared a safety briefing for you to entirely ignore." I laugh at the A.I.s statement.

"Which he will." I say, then I turn to Tony. "Right, let's do this."

Tony then turns his attention to the robot using a broom to clear the rubbish off the floor. "Dummy. Hi, Dummy. How did you get that cap on your head?" He points to the white cone sitting on top of the machine. "You earned it. You know what you did. Blood on my mat. Handle it."

"Tony, be nice." I say to him.

"Sir, Ma'am. May I remind you that you've been awake for nearly seventy two hours." JARVIS says to us.

"Oh, shit. Is that all?" I ask, stifling a laugh.

"Focus up, ladies. Good evening, and welcome to the birthing suit. I'm pleased to announce the imminent arrival of your bouncing, bad-ass, baby brother." Tony says. And then his AI starts to record our progress.

"Start tight and go wide, stamp in time. Mark 42 autonomous prehensile propulsion suit test. Initialize sequence." I say into the camera.

Tony then raises his hands and motions to activate the new suit. "Jarvis, drop my needle." Music starts playing, Tony moves with the music then points his arm where he'd been injecting himself toward the dismantled Iron Man suit on the table opposite, nothing happens. "Crap."

Tony hits his arm where he'd injected himself, he points his arm again and this time a part of the suit flies over to him and attaches itself to his hand. It starts to extend to his arm and shoulder. Tony then points his other arm toward the suit and the second part attaches itself to his hand and arm, and he laughs.

"Alright, I think we got this. Send 'em all." He says and the leg part flies over and attaches itself to Tony's leg. As another part flies over, it crashes into one of the Iron Man suit glass cages, then another part hurls itself at Tony and he inflects it with his arm making it crash.

"Probably a little fast, slow it down." I suggest.

"Slow it down just a..." Suddenly another part of the suit shoots over and Tony ducks as it narrowly misses hitting him in the head. "...little bit."

The other parts fly over and attach themselves with force to Tony's back and crotch. I laugh out of amusement. "Cool it, will you, Jarvis?"

Then all the other parts shoot over and get attached to Tony, accept for the final face piece, which just hovers, facing him. "Come on. I ain't scared of you." He mutters and the face piece flies over and Tony flips over to grab the piece, finally the Iron Man suit is fully attached to him. "I'm the best."

"I wouldn't go that far..." I start to say but am cut off. At that moment, one of the stray pieces of the suit shoot over to Tony, knock hims down, which knocks the entire suit, except for the head piece, off him.

"As always, Tony, a great pleasure watching you work." I laugh out and he just glares at me.