True Friends

That night I thought about the texts and can't sleep. I'm a horrible person and I know it. But making Izzy mad really isn't good. She knows how to turn the school against you in a day. So I had to convince her not to.

I wake up the next morning feeling like crap. Which was unfortunate, that meant I can't stop her today. I was sick. My mom hounding me to get up. I told her that I felt sick so she let me sleep in for a couple of hours. But then made me go to school. I knew that my other friends were not mad at me so I didn't fight her and started getting dressed. I wasn't popular in school, but I wanted to be. I wanted to leave my 'group' but how?

It was only Tuesday and church was tomorrow. Now by church I mean like a Sunday school only on Wednesday.

Wednesday's were awesome to me and everyone else who went. You got to swear and piss of the teachers all without getting in to much trouble from your parents. I loved God for creating it! But there was a more serious side to religion. That was that me and Oliver chatted about things that we would never say at school.

I walked to my locker and for some reason nobody was talking to me. Izzy wouldn't even look at me, and when I tried to talk to Hayley she just rolled her eyes. So I let it slide and really just didn't talk to them. I might need Oliver's help.

***************************************************************

Ok guys thank you for reading a long with me on this book! These parts are based on a true story with some fake things. Next part out by tomorrow!