Girls Will Be Girls

During flying derby practice after school, Hugo said, "Sofia, Amber has been acting strangely all day."

"I know," said Sofia. "She's really been pushing my buttons, flirting with Desmond so much—and especially whenever you're around."

"Let's not worry about Amber right now," said Hugo. "We'd better get saddled up for practice."

"Okay," said Sofia. She went to get her flying pony, Minimus

 But when Hugo was about to get his flying horse, Electra, Amber, Hildegard, and Clio showed up.

"Prince Hugo, there you are!" Amber cried, putting her arm around Hugo.

"Amber, Hildegard, Clio, what are you doing here?" Hugo asked.

"We came to see you," said Amber.

"But aren't you interested in Desmond, Amber?" Hugo asked.

"I don't know," said Amber. "I feel like I'm interested in you too."

As Sofia came out with Minimus, Amber gave her a mischievous smirk. "So how's flying derby coming along, Hugo?" Amber asked flirtatiously.

Hugo started to feel a little nervous. "Fine," he said.

"That's good," said Amber. Sofia was started to feel a little freaked out by Amber's flirtatiousness. "So are you still riding Electra?" asked Amber. "Because she seems like the perfect horse for you."

"I guess," said Hugo, slipping away from Amber. "You know, Amber? Practice is about to start. I'll see you later." He fled away from Amber and into the stables. Amber was confused; she didn't know why Hugo was so nervous.

When Hugo emerged from the stables, sitting on his saddle, Sofia stated, "Seriously? First, Amber flirts with Desmond, and now she's flirting with you?"

"I may have been interested in Amber before you made the flying derby team, but she's really giving me the heebie jeebies," said Hugo. "Could you please keep your sister away from me?"

"I promise," said Sofia.

That night, at Enchancia Castle, Amber has been boasting about being with Desmond. "I'm really going to show Desmond off at the springtime ball," she boasted. "He's the luckiest prince in all of Royal Prep."

Sofia was really confused, especially since Amber has been acting this way whenever she and Hugo were around. "Amber, is there something on your mind?" she asked suspiciously.

Amber sensed that Sofia was getting suspicious, so she said, "No, Sofia, I'm just really looking forward to the springtime ball."

Sofia wasn't so sure if Amber really was just looking forward to the ball.