2 Do Not Make A Deal

Dipper's pov

I walked to my room and started meditating to get to my mindscape. That is a forest, because it is my favorite places.

I walk around for awhile to look for my spot but i suddenly feel another dream demon in my mind

I walk around for awhile to look for my spot but i suddenly feel another dream demon in my mind. I began looking for this intruder that invaded my mind. I stopped walking when i saw a bright light flash. I saw a man with yellow hair with black, and formal clothes with a top hat and a eye patch. 'wow he looks beautiful... Wait... What'

"see something interesting pinetree?" the man said

"see something interesting pinetree?" the man said. "wh.. What.. No!" i said flustered. "who are you, what are you doing here?!" i yelled. "well pinetree, I am Bill Cipher the dream demon at your service and what I'm doing is looking for you" bill answered. "why?" "because it is not every day that my cipher wheel come together, nou is it. So pinetree what you doing here?" "well it is my mindscape, why not" "so are you human or demon?" he asked. 'should I tell him or not. Mmm...I think I should. He is quite handsome' "I am a demon" "mmm what kind of demon kid?" he asked. "I don't know... A mix of them, all i know is that i am part dream demon" "interesting, why don't we make a deal?" "what are your terms?" i asked. "we team up and take over the world. And you get to rule along side me" 'and maybe be my queen' bill though. "ok i agree, its a deal" i said. Bill hand lit with a neon blue fire and mine a yellow fire. We shoke hands and our fire joined together and turned a neon green color. "well pinetree looks like we will be spending more time together"

Time skip

'looks like I should go back outside' "Bill i should go, we don't want my human family to know" "ok pintree bye" "bye bill" i woke up to see that Mabel's not here

I walked to the kitchen and sat down with ford and mabel. "Dipper, mabel you must never make a deal with bill cipher. He is a dream demon. He twist his words and always makes a deal with loopholes."says ford 'you know that is part of the job right' and shows us the page in the journal.

'well that's a little late, i already did it' " we promise we won't grukle ford"mabel said

" we promise we won't grukle ford"mabel said. 'well you promis, i already did that' "ok let's eat dinner kids"

Time skip

"I'm going to the woods!" i yelled. When i was in the woods to the spot where i will meet bill. "hey pinetree, i see ford told you about me" bill said. "yeah he stated that you twist deals to fit you but it is in the job, i should know because i am one" "huh he's a real idiot and pinetree there is a problem in the plan. Those journals are a problem, we must get them and the rift" "ok i know where he keeps them"

"pinetree..." "yes bill" "i know we haven't known each other for long but can i ask you on a date in the nightmare realm" "o.. Ok bill i would love to☺️"

To be continued.