Big Reveal

(PETERS POV)

Beep...
Beep...
Beep...

/What is that noise?/

Beep...

/It's so annoying/

I pry my eyes open, and see that I'm in a hospital room. But it has the Avenger logo on everything. /Fuck. I'm in the tower/
I go to run my eyes, but my hands and legs are bound tightly to the bed. I start to thrash and pull at my restraints, but it's no use.
A few minutes pass, and soon all the avengers are in my room.
"What the fuck am I doing here?" I ask them, and pull at my restraints again.
"Don't bother trying, kid. The Hulk can't even break those."
I shrug.
"Worth a shot, ain't it?"
"Anyway, you're here so we can help you." Mr Stark steps forward and says,
"It may not look like it, but trust us."
I laugh and put my head against the wall. "Like I'm going to trust you after this?! Nice try." Someone else walks forward, I think he was The Winter Soldier, and he unlocked my cuffs. I bring my knees up to my chest and wrap my arms around them, before resting my head on my knees. "And anyway, It's like I said, I'm a lost cause." I start silently crying, remembering the day I was told CPS stopped looking for me, and me realising I was truly alone.
Mr Banner walks towards me, and I start to freak out.
:I am not a science experiment...I am not a science experiment...I am not a science experiment.../ The beeping beside me speeds up, and he rushes towards me.
"Hey spideybro, I'm Bruce. Could you calm down for me? I just need to take away the wires, and that's you..." I focus on his heartbeat, and match my breathing to his.
"Th-anks, again I guess. I don't know what happened." I pant, still trying to catch my breath. He removes the medical stuff from me. "So, if I tell you guys who I am, what will you do?"
They turn around and start all talking at once, so I can't focus on what they're saying. Suddenly they whip round again.
" 'Tis agreed we will not hand you into the authorities, on one condition. You stay here, with us." A floating red man said in reply. I look at my hands and then back up at the group of heroes.
"I-um-I guess? Alright." I reach up and pull my mask off my face.