Prologue~

Godric's Hollows~October 31st~ 3rd person POV

Lily and James Potter were busy getting ready for a party that their best friend, Sirius Black, is throwing. Sirius was waiting for the two slow pokes, when a loud knocking was heard. Suspicious, Sirius went very slowly to the door, wand in hand, once he got the door he opened it and he saw...Wormtail?

"What are you doing here, Wormtail?"

"I-I am g-going to b-be w-watching the t-twins," Wormtail said nervously.

"Oh, okay!" Sirius said letting him into the cottage.

With Lily and James

"Hey James?" Lily said while she was curling her fiery red hair.

"Yeah, Lily-flower?" James asked while he was trying to tame his black hair.

"Do you think the kids will be safe under Peter's watch? I mean it's not that I don't trust him! I just think that one of us should stay and watch them!" Lily said while turning around to face James.

"Of course, Lily! He will be fine and the twins will be fine! Everything will be fine, Lily, you don't have to worry!" James said trying to reassure Lily.

"If you say so...."

"I do!"

"Let's go and check on the kids before we go," Lily said while standing up and walking out the door. Once they got to the twins' room, which was across the hall, they were met with one laughing and one just staring at them. The one that was laughing was Primus Peter Potter, who was slightly more on the chubby side. He had untamable reddish black hair, and had hazel color eyes; just like his father. The one that was just staring is Harry James Potter, he was on the skinnier side, and had a more aristocrat look. Harry had untamable raven black hair, and he had Avada Kedavra green eyes. He always looked like he knew exactly what the adults were saying, and he did! He was a prodigy, but his parents never paid any attention! His parents paid more attention to his brother, because they thought he would be the one to defeat the 'dark lord'. Harry even knew how to talk clear coherent sentences, but he didn't bother to show his 'parents', the only ones who knew were his Uncle Siri, and Uncle Remy. They all were the ones who paid more attention to him, not his godforsaken brother, they all loved him!

"Um..James, why is Harry staring at us?" Lily asked her husband.

"Who cares? He is just a baby, probably just curious! Now look at Primus, he is laughing, and having a good time! Let's just say goodbye and then we can go!" See this is what Harry had to go through! And Harry clearly saw their intentions, they didn't love him, they only paid a little attention because he might be the boy who lived!

"Well...Okay," Lily said with clear hesitance, "Okay, Primus, Harry, we are going to a party, that your Uncle Sirius is throwing! Be good and listen to your Uncle Peter, he will be watching you guys! So now go to sleep and we will be back later!" Lily said.

"Yeah, we'll be back later, see ya later!" James said while dragging a reluctant Lily.

"We're ready, Padfoot!" James exclaimed to an excited Sirius.

"Okay, let's get going, you slowpokes!" Sirius told them while laughing, and running out the door.

"Are you sure that you will be alright with the kids?" Lily asked with her tone laced with worry.

"We will b-be f-f-ine!" Peter stuttered with worry, but that was dismissed by Lily.

"Well, okay, if you are sure!" Lily said and with that her and James left without another word.