chapter 4

enjoy~

------------------------

Zim tapped his foot impatiently as he stood in front of his teleporter. It had been activated and was currently recieving Skooge from his ship, no doubt. And the ruthless Irken had every intention of making the filthy rodent leave. His lab was his sanctuary, not a damn social gathering place! And he certainly was not going to accept any help from his inferior.

Speaking of which, what was taking the idiot so long? If Skooge was as close as he said, then he hould have come through by now...

Zim huffed as an image was finally coming through. His blood was boiling by this point and he was done being patient. Ready to snap the moment the teleporter ceased, Zim's eyes snapped open as the figure was much larger and much thinner than Skooge's form would have been. When Zim saw violet eyes glaring down at him, he paled. "M-my Tallest!" Quickly, Zim dropped to one knee to bow, his head dropped in respect. (It was something an Irken would only have to do if they grew taller, which Zim was proud enough to say he now was.) "Tallest Purple, welcome to my base," He wanted to ask what on Irk Purple was doing there, but Zim knew it wasn't his place. If Purple was there, then surely he had a good reason.

Purple narrowed an eye at Zim's increased height but refused to compliment it. Instead he scowled and hovered past the other in search for Red. It was a little strange that since Red had come to Zim's base, Zim was alone in front of the teleporter, but perhaps Red had decided to simply lurk around like some sort of cowardly smeet.

Just the thought of such a possibility made Purple's digestive spooch curdle. "Irken Zim, where is Tallest Red?"

Zim lifted his head to offer a confused look. "I...I assume he is on the Massive. Did he say otherwise?" Now Zim was genuinely confused.

Purple turned to snap at Zim but stopped himself, settling on glaring. Huffing, Purple rolled his eyes and continued to look around, making his way down the hall.

Zim hesitantly stood as he watched the other leave. Just what on Irk was going on? He moved to follow after the violet-eyed Tallest, watching him nervously. "Um...M-My Tallest, is there perhaps some way I could be of assistance?"

"No. Now shut up,"

Zim's lips locked shut at that. Though Tallest Red was known for his anger, it was Tallest Purple that had the short fuze. And though Zim was thought of as foolish, he knew better than to try and get on Tallest Purple's bad side.

Opting to stay by the teleporter, Zim lowered his gaze from Purple out of respect. A part of him debated whether or not to try and sneak past Purple to see if Dib had left like Zim had ordered (well... more pleaded) him to. Just when he was thinking about asking the Computer to check if Dib was still on the perimiter, the teleporter activated again, revealing yet another annoyance.

"Hiya, Zim!"

Supressing a groan, Zim ground his teeth together, his blood boiling again as he turned to address the slob intruding into his lab.

oooo

"RED!"

Red stiffened in shock. That voice...