Chapter 3

Amy's pov:

"Should I drop you off?"cam asks

"Seriously,bro I think I'm old enough to walk to school by myself and I don't want a whole crowd of screaming girls saying 'Aaaaah' or 'oh my god cam I love you so much' or just 'aaah'" I stated

I started walking when Nash came up to me.

N:"hey"

A:"hey"

N:"so..."

A:"hey can I ask you something I don't know if it's personal or anything but is it true that your dating a girl called lilly?"

N:"no,I just took a selfie with her in magcon and then boom everyone ships #lash and they say 'we look cute together' so basically it a lie"

A:"oh..ok"

N:"what's wrong?"

A:"urm...first day of a ew school new place new faces,don't really know what'll happen."

N:"don't worry loads of people get that feeling but it goes away after a day or two."

*at school and hour before 1st period*

"Hey,cameron said you were coming round so when you do I can't wait till you meet my little sister"he said

SISTER I FUCKING LOVE LITTLE KIDS AND I WISHED I HAD A SMALL SISTER.

"Sure we'll be round 3:30,is that ok?"

"Yeah"he said and with that he left for his 'crew'

When I walk in I feel a pressure in my arm,"ooow"i wince in pain."oh my I guess the new girl is upset here let me help you up."she helpse up but then punches me to the ground again and my books fall on the floor

"Here let me help you"a familiar looking boy said was it nash,no wait it was hayes.he just kicked my books father away from me.

Hayes pov:

Once I layed my eyes on her I was in love the second I saw her.why hayes just why did you do that. No wait I hate her,huh,am I falling for this girl?

"Slut"

"Ugly"

"Worthless"

"Your someone the world could do without"

Is the words that came out of our mouths she was there leaning on her locker with her head buried in her knees.

Amy's pov:

Why would Hayes do this to me?how am I going to face Nash or that Hayes.

*after school and skipped to 3:30*

I was wearing sweat pants and a magcon jumper because I didn't want to show my bruises and my cuts. Yes I started to cut today,it's all because of that Hayes.I looked a mess so I put my hair up in a ponytail with my nash bow clip on.

"Amy time to go" cam said not yelling but loud enough to hear.

"Coming" I say back waiting for the worst to happen.

*knock knock*

But when Hayes opens the door my eyes are full of misery waiting for the worst to happen .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys so I left this on a cliff hanger i hope you guys are enjoying the story.

I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes but when I go through sometimes i don't see them and yeah 😅

Hope you enjoy next chapter will be up soon and sorry if this isn't long but will try to make the next one longer I promise.