Chapter 1

Amy's pov:

*flashback*

"MUM I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YIU AND DAD WHATSOEVER.I LOVE MY CALI LIFE AND I DONT WANT TO MIVE TO NORTH CAROLINA,I LOVE IT HERE AND THERE IM GOING TO BE A LONER AND NOBODIES EVER GOING TO LIKE ME AND IM GOING TO GET JUDGED!!" I scream at my mum.

"Amy please give this a chance my best friend is going to be their.Y'no Nash and his brother Hayes?Please Amy I hate seeing you like this Amy your my sister and I love it when your happy please except this and give it a chance." He pleaded,thats why I love him.He's always there for me.

"But Cam I don't want to leave,you guys can just go but I'm staying." I said giving my mum a 'I don't care' look.My mum is like my best friend I can totally tell her anything but now I'm just pissed.

"Amy Mae Adam Dallas,you are coming with us weather you like it or not understand?" Geez she didn't have to say my full name but I nod disappointedly.

*End of flashback*

Btw I'm Amy Dallas,yes you probably guessed it my brother is Cameron Dallas. I'm from Cali as you guessed it.i have light skin not to light but a perfect shade of light with perfect amount of tanning. I have crystal blue eyes just like Nash and Hayes but somehow my brother has brown,anyways,I have a blondish brown hair colour and is baht rally straight. I'm 5'6 and I'm 14 I know I'm tall asf.

Cams pov:

"Flight 502 please board your plane I repeat flight 502 please board your plane." the speaker said. I guess this is it my Cali life is over and now my Carolina life has started.

*After flight*

"Amy,wake up child we're here,yes I just called you child but get up were HEEEEERRRRREEE" I said stretching the e.

Amy's pov;

*skip to when we get to put new home*

It's 9:50pm

"Mum do I have to go to school tomorrow?"asking hoping she would say no."yes dear,you have to go to school"she said giving me a sad puppy face,"quit teasin me mom."

"Ha ha you have to go to school"he sang."you have to go to school too young man,I'm not letting you tease her when your going yourself" haha,ooooh BURN."You have to be the party pooper right mom, Amy but I still love you both."