Chapter 5

Amy's pov:

After the flight and all that crap,I was tiered as fuck. We were told who we were going to share rooms with "Amy,shawn,Aaliyah and cameron" I didn't care to listen to the rest because I was so tiered.

When we got to our room I introduced myself to Aaliyah since shawn somehow knew me.

"Dips I'm sleeping with cam"I said

When we settled I was drifting of to sleep when I heard shawn explaining to Aaliyah something but by the time I could hear I was sound asleep.

Shawns pov:

My sister has grown up so fast last time I saw her she was only 3.

S:"Aaliyah,I've been hiding something from you"

A:"spill"

S:"Amy's your sister"

A:"what? I don't understand"

S:"well dad has been with mom for a really long time but he got drunk a couple of times at parties and you know dad he went of doing something and he got Cameron's mom pregnant twice with his sister Sierra and him and then Amy came and cams mom was angry because he was cheating on her but he was only drunk those times so they argued and mum argued too and she ended up taking any with her at 3 years old and then 4 years later you came so you know nothing about this."

Aaliyah's pov:

"How come Amy doesn't know about this shawn?"i asked."im going to tell her tomorrow and hopefully she understands and doesn't become angry at me or us" "ok" I said and my eyes became heavy as I fell into sleep deep sleep.

*morning*

"Morning" Amy said,I can't believe she's my sister no wonder she looks like shawn but she's so pretty.

"Morning"I said back.

After everyone got up we went down to Taco Bell to eat.

"Shawn,when are you going to tell Amy?"I asked

"Wait I will once were alone" he said hushing me.

"Tell me what" I can't believe nobody told her yet like can he already tell her.

Amy's pov:

"Amy,can we go out and walk because I need to tell you something and it's killing me if I don't tell you."he said with worried eyes.

I just agreed.

A:Once we were out I said "so what did you need to tell me?"

S:"Amy......Your my sister"

A:"if that's a joke shawn that's seriously not funny"

S:"well my dad can get drunk sometimes but that's only at SOME parties but he went and he kinda you know did it with you or should I say cams mom twice at different years but she had cam and Sierra but my dad was with my mum aka your mum and then mum had you and they all ended up arguing and cams mum ended up taking you at 3 years old"

A:"why didn't anyone tell me earlier it would totally make life easier"

In the end they all hanged out and was Amy prepared for tomorrow......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry this is a short chapter guys but I'll upload tomorrow or later depending if I can sleep or not

Bye see ya later 😌😘