Chapter 4

Amy's pov:

There was jemima with Hayes great,I will have to try to avoid them as I try to do in school.

"Ooh a girl it's a girl and she's really really pretty,"said a cute little voice "come with me" she said dragging me

She took me to her room and we played with her horses,not real ones DUH.

S:"my name is skylynn but call me sky and I'm 4.how old are you ? And what's your name?"

A:"well my name is Amy and I'm 14"

S:"lets go downstairs"

She pulls me downstairs when we see Hayes and Jemima making out like really basically making out a lot that they couldn't notice us I put my hand over sky's eyes and said "Urm... Let's go to nash"

S:"NASSSSSHH!"

N:"SKYYYYY!"

they both say running up to each other while I'm on Instagram going through all of the hate comments. Tbh all my comments are hate not none of them are nice.

"You so ugly get off my screen I think your breaking it"

"Ugly alert"

"Your so ugly why even have Instagram when your clearly blinding people by your sight. Just go kill yourself"

S:"Amy what's wrong?"

A:"nothing"i said wiping my tear away from my face."urm.. Nash can I use your bathroom please?"

N:"yeah,it the third door on the right"

A:"thanks"

I go and fix myself up get out to an unexpected visit.

H:"well, well,well, who do we have her jemima?"

J:"oh that slut what is she even doing in you house"

A:"why don't you just do your thing and get over with it" I snap at them.

Then I instantly feel pressure on my nose and it starts to bleed not too bad but a lot came out.i got kicked punched and Hayes kicked me really bad on my stomach .

I went into the bathroom again to check and it was all bruised up.

I was walking downstairs clutching to my stomach when cameron came running over to me.

C:"oh my god baby sister what happened? And why do you have a black eye?"

I paused for a really long time to think what I would say. I knew that jemima and Hayes were hearing everything that I said

A:"I walked into the door by urm... Mistake."i said giving a fake smile.

C:"Amy are yo-"

He got cut off by nash saying

N:"wud up pepplz"

A:"the sky"

In the end we somehow ended up plying truth or dare

N:"Ok Amy,who do you like?"

A:"you have to keep this a secret ok?"

They all nod." I like my dad" They all started to laugh when I said my dad.

Cams pov:

Why would she say that.she doesn't know what she just said. "Cam,where did dad go?"

C:"Amy were going home"

A:"OH MA JEEZZZZAAASS what's wrong now?"

C:"Amy I'm not going to argue with you now your coming home"he snapped at me.

-

-

-

Amy's pov:

When we got home I heard cam and mum starting to argue

C:"MOM,YOU HAVE TO TELL HER MAGCON IS AFTER TOMORROW AND SHES GOING TO FIND OUT SOMEHOW HE MIGHT JUST TELL HER ITS BETTER IF WE TELL HER NOW"

M:"I DONT WANT MY BABY GETTING HURT CAM,JUST LET HER FIND OUT BY HERSELF"

C:"MUM SHES MAY BE YOURS BUT YOUR HER STEPMOM AND DAD LIVES IN CANADA"

I run downstairs and my eyes start to let out tears

"YOU GUYS ARE JUST THE WORST YOU KNOW THAT,WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER,IM GOING FOR A WALK AND DONT EVEN TRY TO COME AFTE ME"

I run outside its not dark it's just 5:46 so I went to the park and I saw matt.He doesn't know who I am exactly but I know him from youtube and vine I couldn't be bothered to go and talk to him at this state.

I was going through my Instagram until I bumped into someone.im used to getting bumped into people and getting beat up so this was just another day of the same thing.

A:"I'm so sorry please don't hurt me"

I say beginning to let a tear out.

M:"why would I hurt you? I'm matt by the way and you are?"

A:"oh I'm Amy Dall- dream" I said.

M:"quit lying your THE Amy Dallas I'm not that dumb."

A:"sorry I'm too lame to talk to THE Matthew Espinosa"

M:"so what's wrong?"

A:"my family are being dicks to me *sigh* I was at Nashs and we were playing truth or dare and nahs asked me who I like so I told them to keep it a secret and that I liked my dad I do it to everyone.

Then cam sayed that were going home and that my dad and real mum live in Canada and I'm living with my step mom."

M:"I'm so so-"I cut him off

A:"it's ok matt I know your trying to help but I just have to face it" I said "just like I have to face Hayes and his girlfriend everyday" I said under my breath

M:"what? Sorry I didn't catch that"

A:"urm...nothing I'm going to go now they're going to be worried about me bye matt

M:"bye"

-

-

-

-

-

-

When I get home cameron tells me to pack and that were leaving for magcon tomorrow.

*After I finished packing*

A:"Cammy I'm really sorry for being mad at you earlier" I say while giving him a hug.

C:"its ok you should be mad at me, anyways packed?

A:"yes"

But the next day was an experience so unexpected....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I'll be updating tomorrow or later on because I update a lot in a day because I love to write and I use it a lot in my daily basis

I'll try update later

Love you guys 😊😊

And as promised I did make this chapter longer