/1/

NADIA (She has mad hair color changes)^^^

*Nadia*

"Seriously Jaylen??!! I can not believe you would fucking do that! With Amanda? You couldn't help ya self could ya? Like you had to be that cliche nigga that fucks yo assistant and not only that pero the puta blanca tambien!?" I screamed at my fiancé and boyfriend of 3 years. I was throwin the vase from our living room at him. "Baby chill with all that ratchet shit you know I can't understand ya ass when you start mumbling in Spanish." He said and rolled his eyes tryna move closer to me but I mean mugged the fuck outta him. 

I can't believe this is the life I left Harlem for...I left my people for. I wanted to be great...for my mama. I know she proud of me but to this day she tells me that I made the wrong decision. I guess it ain't hard to tell that things haven't been going great. Jaylen and I have been on the rocks for weeks now...we haven't had sex for 5 months and I should have known something was up when he started not even trying to fuck. 

"Pendejo, I know you did not just...Lord give me the strength not to kill this motha fucka right now." I said my Mexican accent coming out heavy. That always happens when I'm angry. I started pacing back and forth and trying to breath. "Babe it was a mistake...things like this happen all the time with couples. We'll get through it won't we baby?" He asked me reaching to cup my face with his hands. He gave me a lil smile and I shoved him off me as hard as I could. Nigga got me fucked up thinking we gon be all good. 

I looked at him with disgust and scoffed walking up the spiral stair case of our very beautiful large penthouse. Jaylen Grant is one of the most successful CEO's in the California area. Which meant a lot of boring dinners with boring old white men for me...but I never thought me working so hard for a man like him to love me would get me here. 

I'm not even happy and I'm out here stressing over this clown nigga. I walked into our shared master bedroom and started to throw away all my modest pant suit combinations and ugly ass shoes that Jaylens mother bought me. I grabbed my suite case and filled them with the little amount of clothes I had from before me and Jaylen got together. I had to dress a certain way for the lifestyle that has parents had set up for him...and my so called "ghetto hood rat outfit" according to his mother was not the appropriate look her amazing sons girlfriend. 

I threw all my makeup and hair products into my backpack and put my hair in a messy bun. "Where the fuck are you going to go? Huh Nadia?" Jaylen asked running into the room. I rolled my eyes and said "Anywhere but here, Jaylen...you and I are done." I said and put the engagement ring he gave me on now his vanity. 

I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the penthouse that I had spent the last 3 year in. I sighed and got an Uber from there to the nearest hotel and once I got in the Marriot I sat on the queen bed and started to cry my eyes out. I went through my contacts and saw his name. Dave Brewster...the first man I ever fell in love with...and the man I lost my virginity to. He was my best friend growing up in Harlem...we always had each others back and we always did everything together along with his cousin and my best friend India. To this day I don't think I have ever had a guy treat me the way Dave did. 

He mad me feel alive...on fire...but when I left Harlem after high school me and Dave got into a really bad argument that we still haven't settled...we haven't talked to each other in 5 years and I don't think he wants to start now...and I don't want to bother him with my problems anyway...cause I know he was right about me not leaving. I should have stayed home. 

So I called India. Me and her talk every single day and keep tabs on each other and we make sure that the other is fully aware of all life events. I don't have any other really close female friends besides her cause she my day one and bitches be bonkers. 

FaceTiming Bestfriend🤪😈❤️....

"Yo wassup hoe."  India said as she was smoking a blunt...damn I missed smoking. When I started nursing I had to quit that shit...hardest thing in life. 

"Wassup bitch." I said and smiled at her "Where ya at?" She said looking close into the camera. "Marriot...Jaylen's ass cheated and now I'm homeless until further notice." I said and  I laid back on the bed. "Nahhh, you playin...thats brazyyy. So what Chu gon do now? Go back to that job you hate?" She said laughing and hitting the blunt again. 

I rolled my eyes "It's not that I hate my job...I love that I know how to save a persons like in a hurry...but I miss the excitement that came with being back home. I miss my Glock bro on some real shit I miss being around my people...my city sis." I said as my eyes teared up. 

"Then come back home, Dia. Like you know we got chu...you family and I'm sure your mama would do anything to have you back home. In fact I can have my homie Jerome get you tickets by tonight and you can't get here by 2 in the morning...I know you probably want to be here for a couple hours before seeing your mom." She said...she wasn't wrong. Dave wasn't the only one I had a huge fight with before I left Harlem...my mom thought I was abandoning her and our family by going to California. She was scared that somebody that hated my dad would come after me. 

my dad left us when I was 4 to "protect" me and my mom. Which I think is absolute bullshit cause I'm grown now and I still do see that nigga. 

"Yea, but don't you live with Dave right now?" I asked and she looked down and nodded. "I was hoping you wouldn't remember that...I kinda live with him though since this is his crib. For real though I just sent you those tickets... the flight leaves in 1 hour...use them or don't use them but I think you should...I think you know what you want but you're too scared to go after it." She said and she was absolutely right and that's the reason why I came to Cali in the first place. 

"Right sis...I guess I'll see you at 2 am then." I said and hung up the phone while getting my shit together. I grabbed my bags and ordered an uber to LAX. 

I walked to the uber and got in listening to the music until the care stopped in front of LAX. I went to the gate I had to go to and waited for them to call my flight. Once I got on as soon as I laid my head back I knocked out. 

****

HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!!!